Choking Up, Kendra Wilkinson Says Sex Tape Is 'Embarrassing'
Though Kendra Wilkinson reportedly received up to 50 percent of her sex tape "Kendra Exposed" profits, the explicit video has surely humiliated her. Talking about the release of the X-rated footage in an interview with Ryan Seacrest for E! News, the 24-year-old beauty broke down in tears.
"It's extremely embarrassing," Kendra said about the video featuring her when she was 18-year-old having an intimate moment with ex-high school lover Justin Frye. "I am a very open person, I am very honest about my life, but a sex tape was definitely not what I wanted in my life."
Kendra further admitted that breaking the news of her sex tape's release to her Philadelphia Eagles footballer husband Hank Baskett was heartbreaking. The former girlfriend of Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner said, choking up "It just had to come out now when I finally cleaned up my life. It wasn't for anybody else's eyes to see except for ours."
Kendra previously said that Hank has been very supportive during the fallout. In her show "Kendra", she claimed, "He's doing a good job because he's understanding. He's like, 'Kendra, we just have to hold our heads high because, yeah, we're going to get attacked, but we can't run'." Kendra's full interview will be aired on E! News on Tuesday night, June 8 at 7 P.M. ET/PT.
Clip of Kendra Wilkinson's Emotional Interview:
More Kendra Wilkinson News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3