Choking Up, Kendra Wilkinson Says Sex Tape Is 'Embarrassing'
Though Kendra Wilkinson reportedly received up to 50 percent of her sex tape "Kendra Exposed" profits, the explicit video has surely humiliated her. Talking about the release of the X-rated footage in an interview with Ryan Seacrest for E! News, the 24-year-old beauty broke down in tears.
"It's extremely embarrassing," Kendra said about the video featuring her when she was 18-year-old having an intimate moment with ex-high school lover Justin Frye. "I am a very open person, I am very honest about my life, but a sex tape was definitely not what I wanted in my life."
Kendra further admitted that breaking the news of her sex tape's release to her Philadelphia Eagles footballer husband Hank Baskett was heartbreaking. The former girlfriend of Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner said, choking up "It just had to come out now when I finally cleaned up my life. It wasn't for anybody else's eyes to see except for ours."
Kendra previously said that Hank has been very supportive during the fallout. In her show "Kendra", she claimed, "He's doing a good job because he's understanding. He's like, 'Kendra, we just have to hold our heads high because, yeah, we're going to get attacked, but we can't run'." Kendra's full interview will be aired on E! News on Tuesday night, June 8 at 7 P.M. ET/PT.
Clip of Kendra Wilkinson's Emotional Interview:
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked