New Sneak Peek to Mandy Moore's 'Tangled' Features Main Characters
Walt Disney Pictures has dropped a new sneak peek for "Tangled". Although dubbed promo for the first look at the animation, this is actually not the first time the studio releases video for the movie. Earlier this year, a teaser trailer has been outed but it does not show any of the characters.
The newly-released short snippet, meanwhile, manages to share a glimpse of the scenes featuring two main characters, Rapunzel and the bandit. It sees the long-haired princess who escapes from the castle and is accompanied by the criminal. The first look itself will be aired on Disney Channel Sunday, June 13 during a new episode of "Sonny with a Chance".
Based on a fairy tale by the Brothers Grimm titled "Rapunzel", "Tangled" will revolve around Rapunzel who has been kept in a tower for eighteen years after she was stolen from her parents' castle as an infant. The golden-haired princess now escapes and goes on the run with a bandit as her captor pursues them.
Mandy Moore lends her voice for Rapunzel, joined by Zachary Levi who voices the character of Prince Flynn. Coming from Byron Howard and Nathan Greno, this animation is made in 3-D and slated for November 12 release in the U.S.
More Tangled News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame