New Sneak Peek to Mandy Moore's 'Tangled' Features Main Characters
Walt Disney Pictures has dropped a new sneak peek for "Tangled". Although dubbed promo for the first look at the animation, this is actually not the first time the studio releases video for the movie. Earlier this year, a teaser trailer has been outed but it does not show any of the characters.
The newly-released short snippet, meanwhile, manages to share a glimpse of the scenes featuring two main characters, Rapunzel and the bandit. It sees the long-haired princess who escapes from the castle and is accompanied by the criminal. The first look itself will be aired on Disney Channel Sunday, June 13 during a new episode of "Sonny with a Chance".
Based on a fairy tale by the Brothers Grimm titled "Rapunzel", "Tangled" will revolve around Rapunzel who has been kept in a tower for eighteen years after she was stolen from her parents' castle as an infant. The golden-haired princess now escapes and goes on the run with a bandit as her captor pursues them.
Mandy Moore lends her voice for Rapunzel, joined by Zachary Levi who voices the character of Prince Flynn. Coming from Byron Howard and Nathan Greno, this animation is made in 3-D and slated for November 12 release in the U.S.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show