Sneak Peek to 'Real Housewives' Spin-Off 'Bethenny Getting Married?'
Bethenny Frankle is detaching herself from the "Real Housewife" predicate by giving the first look of her new reality show as an individual. "Bethenny Getting Married?" is the spin-off to "The Real Housewives of New York City" which will premiere on June 10 at 10/9c on Bravo.
In the new reality show, Bethenny will introduce viewers to a new chapter in her life that includes newly-wedded husband Jason Hoppy and their newborn Bryn. "I think everybody at Bravo and everybody who's seen it is surprised by that fact, that it could be so different. You get into the minutia of my life and the details of my life," Bethenny said in a press conference call.
"You really get into my relationship with my husband and what it's like for me to have gotten myself down the aisle and to be pregnant - all these changes in my life. It's really funny and it's really emotional, but it's not catty. I don't have to yell at somebody for it to be entertaining. It doesn't give you a headache."
Meanwhile, the status of Bethenny on "Real Housewives" is still unclear for she said she has no idea whether she would return to fourth season.
- Clip 1
- Clip 2
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son