Sneak Peek to 'Real Housewives' Spin-Off 'Bethenny Getting Married?'
Bethenny Frankle is detaching herself from the "Real Housewife" predicate by giving the first look of her new reality show as an individual. "Bethenny Getting Married?" is the spin-off to "The Real Housewives of New York City" which will premiere on June 10 at 10/9c on Bravo.
In the new reality show, Bethenny will introduce viewers to a new chapter in her life that includes newly-wedded husband Jason Hoppy and their newborn Bryn. "I think everybody at Bravo and everybody who's seen it is surprised by that fact, that it could be so different. You get into the minutia of my life and the details of my life," Bethenny said in a press conference call.
"You really get into my relationship with my husband and what it's like for me to have gotten myself down the aisle and to be pregnant - all these changes in my life. It's really funny and it's really emotional, but it's not catty. I don't have to yell at somebody for it to be entertaining. It doesn't give you a headache."
Meanwhile, the status of Bethenny on "Real Housewives" is still unclear for she said she has no idea whether she would return to fourth season.
- Clip 1
- Clip 2
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending