Sarah Drew to Be a Regular in 'Grey's Anatomy' Season 7
Sarah Drew's status on "Grey's Anatomy" has been upped to series regular. Following a number of departures from the cast ensemble such as Katherine Heigl, the show has been promoting more and more recurring cast to be a regular, the latest one being Drew.
The "Everwood" alumna plays Dr. April Kepner who is one of the four surgical residents from Mercy West Hospital introduced in the beginning of season 6. The other two transferred doctors have been axed in the killer season finale while Jesse Williams' Jackson Avery has been promoted to be a regular character first.
The deal to have Drew joining Ellen Pompeo and others was finalized on Wednesday, June 9 morning. Williams' deal meanwhile closed up just 48 hours in prior. Both will have more prominent role when the seventh season starts in September.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie