Hawthorne Heights Unveil 'Nervous Breakdown' Music Video
Hawthorne Heights appear as skeletons in a music video for their single "Nervous Breakdown". Drummer Eron Bucciarelli told The Deadbolt about the clip, "It's all animated, almost stop motion animation. The skeletons are marionettes and that's all I'll say."
"It's kind of a different type of video for us," he said further. "But it's really cool and a totally different look than anything we've done in the past in any of our videos. So we're more excited about this video than anything we've done."
"Nervous Breakdown" is chosen as the first single from the band's June 1 release "Skeletons" because it is considered as "a really catchy song." Eron explained, "It's got an infectious groove at the beginning. But more than that, from a lyrical standpoint, it sort of deals with those issues we talked about earlier, about why we named the album Skeletons, because everybody feels sort of like they're about to reach a breaking point right now. So hopefully people can relate to it."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics