Hawthorne Heights Unveil 'Nervous Breakdown' Music Video
Hawthorne Heights appear as skeletons in a music video for their single "Nervous Breakdown". Drummer Eron Bucciarelli told The Deadbolt about the clip, "It's all animated, almost stop motion animation. The skeletons are marionettes and that's all I'll say."
"It's kind of a different type of video for us," he said further. "But it's really cool and a totally different look than anything we've done in the past in any of our videos. So we're more excited about this video than anything we've done."
"Nervous Breakdown" is chosen as the first single from the band's June 1 release "Skeletons" because it is considered as "a really catchy song." Eron explained, "It's got an infectious groove at the beginning. But more than that, from a lyrical standpoint, it sort of deals with those issues we talked about earlier, about why we named the album Skeletons, because everybody feels sort of like they're about to reach a breaking point right now. So hopefully people can relate to it."
Hawthorne Heights' "Nervous Breakdown" music video
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father