Katy Perry Disses Lady GaGa's 'Alejandro' Video
Katy Perry is rumored to have taken aim at Lady GaGa. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker sparked such speculation after writing on Twitter, "Using blasphemy as entertainment is as cheap as a comedian telling a fart joke."
The fiancee of funnyman Russell Brand didn't mention GaGa's name on her post. However, people were quick to link the tweet to "Alejandro" music video due to the fact that the newly-premiered clip features, among other Catholic imageries, a crucifix during a bed scene.
Aside from Katy Perry's rumored jab at Lady GaGa, the two female singers actually have several things in common. Katy glorifies lesbianism in her claim-fame single "I Kissed a Girl" and GaGa celebrates gay love in "Alejandro".
On top of that, they seem to have similar style when it comes to undergarments. Katy picks a pair of cannons that launch frosting to the camera for her bra in "California Gurls" video, while GaGa opted rifles to equip her own.
More Katy Perry News
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo