Katy Perry Disses Lady GaGa's 'Alejandro' Video
Katy Perry is rumored to have taken aim at Lady GaGa. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker sparked such speculation after writing on Twitter, "Using blasphemy as entertainment is as cheap as a comedian telling a fart joke."
The fiancee of funnyman Russell Brand didn't mention GaGa's name on her post. However, people were quick to link the tweet to "Alejandro" music video due to the fact that the newly-premiered clip features, among other Catholic imageries, a crucifix during a bed scene.
Aside from Katy Perry's rumored jab at Lady GaGa, the two female singers actually have several things in common. Katy glorifies lesbianism in her claim-fame single "I Kissed a Girl" and GaGa celebrates gay love in "Alejandro".
On top of that, they seem to have similar style when it comes to undergarments. Katy picks a pair of cannons that launch frosting to the camera for her bra in "California Gurls" video, while GaGa opted rifles to equip her own.
More Katy Perry News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding