Katy Perry Disses Lady GaGa's 'Alejandro' Video
Katy Perry is rumored to have taken aim at Lady GaGa. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker sparked such speculation after writing on Twitter, "Using blasphemy as entertainment is as cheap as a comedian telling a fart joke."
The fiancee of funnyman Russell Brand didn't mention GaGa's name on her post. However, people were quick to link the tweet to "Alejandro" music video due to the fact that the newly-premiered clip features, among other Catholic imageries, a crucifix during a bed scene.
Aside from Katy Perry's rumored jab at Lady GaGa, the two female singers actually have several things in common. Katy glorifies lesbianism in her claim-fame single "I Kissed a Girl" and GaGa celebrates gay love in "Alejandro".
On top of that, they seem to have similar style when it comes to undergarments. Katy picks a pair of cannons that launch frosting to the camera for her bra in "California Gurls" video, while GaGa opted rifles to equip her own.
More Katy Perry News
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'