'Transformers 3': Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Spotted on Set, Pics of Autobots Found
Paramount Pictures has not released an official statement regarding Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's casting in "Transformers 3", but the 23-year-old beauty has been seen busy filming the movie. She was recently seen on the set in Los Angeles to shoot her scenes.
In the pictures obtained by Just Jared, Huntington-Whiteley was captured wearing a white robe which hides her costume. Wearing high heels, the Victoria's Secret model was seen smoking a cigarette while carrying an Alexander Wang handbag in her left hand.
Other pictures from the upcoming "Transformers" film have also emerged, but this time they feature the Autobots. The photos which were posted on Flickr capture Ratchet which has a new color scheme, Ironhide, Optimus Prime which is covered by a cloak as well as "some mysterious fighter planes".
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley who is tapped to replace Megan Fox in this follow-up to "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" will play Sam Witwicky's new love interest. Shia LaBeouf still tackles the lead role, while Michael Bay returns to the helming duty.
Ehren Kruger is hired to pen the script, but details on the storyline have been revealed. Bay previously has stated that "Transformers 3" will feature action scenes shot in Chicago and Moscow. This third installment of the sci-fi action film franchise is planned to hit U.S. theaters on July 1, 2011.
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says