'Transformers 3': Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Spotted on Set, Pics of Autobots Found
Paramount Pictures has not released an official statement regarding Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's casting in "Transformers 3", but the 23-year-old beauty has been seen busy filming the movie. She was recently seen on the set in Los Angeles to shoot her scenes.
In the pictures obtained by Just Jared, Huntington-Whiteley was captured wearing a white robe which hides her costume. Wearing high heels, the Victoria's Secret model was seen smoking a cigarette while carrying an Alexander Wang handbag in her left hand.
Other pictures from the upcoming "Transformers" film have also emerged, but this time they feature the Autobots. The photos which were posted on Flickr capture Ratchet which has a new color scheme, Ironhide, Optimus Prime which is covered by a cloak as well as "some mysterious fighter planes".
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley who is tapped to replace Megan Fox in this follow-up to "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" will play Sam Witwicky's new love interest. Shia LaBeouf still tackles the lead role, while Michael Bay returns to the helming duty.
Ehren Kruger is hired to pen the script, but details on the storyline have been revealed. Bay previously has stated that "Transformers 3" will feature action scenes shot in Chicago and Moscow. This third installment of the sci-fi action film franchise is planned to hit U.S. theaters on July 1, 2011.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'