Dakota Fanning, Ed Westwick and More Attend 2010 CFDA Fashion Awards
Dakota Fanning and Ed Westwick looked stunning when attending 2010 Council of Fashion Designers of America Fashion Awards. Dakota and Ed joined other celebrities at the event which was held at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center, New York City on Monday, June 7.
Dakota looked marvelous in a Marchesa dress, Brian Atwood heels, rings by Loree Rodkin and a Jennifer Behr headpiece, while Ed sported gray suit with unshaven beard. For the star-studded event, the "Push" actress presented the award for Accessory Designer of the Year to Alexis Bittar and Ed himself presented the Swarovski awards for emerging talent.
Joining Dakota and Ed were Sarah Jessica Parker and Gwyneth Paltrow. The "Sex and the City" star wore a purple-and-pink print gown from late friend Alexander McQueen's pre-autumn 2010 collection, while the "Iron Man" actress donned a sleek fitted glimmering black Michael Kors gown, which clung to her toned figure.
Rachel Weisz, who presented Jason Wu with the Swarovski award for his womenswear collection at the event, opted a bright-colored cocktail dress. Other actresses who sported the brightly colored outfit were Emilie de Ravin and Kate Mara.
Meanwhile, "Gilmore Girls" star Alexis Bledel, model Carmen Kass and British TV presenter Alexa Chung, who accompanied Ed in presenting the Swarovski awards, looked stunning in popular choice of beige outfit. Iman, Maggie Grace, Whitney Port, Ashley Olsen, Mary-Kate Olsen, Sasha Pivovarova, Molly Sims, Hayden Christensen, Liya Kebede, Hilary Rhoda and Dree Hemingway were also among attendees at the annual awards which is held to recognize the top creative talent in the industry.
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party