Dakota Fanning, Ed Westwick and More Attend 2010 CFDA Fashion Awards
Dakota Fanning and Ed Westwick looked stunning when attending 2010 Council of Fashion Designers of America Fashion Awards. Dakota and Ed joined other celebrities at the event which was held at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center, New York City on Monday, June 7.
Dakota looked marvelous in a Marchesa dress, Brian Atwood heels, rings by Loree Rodkin and a Jennifer Behr headpiece, while Ed sported gray suit with unshaven beard. For the star-studded event, the "Push" actress presented the award for Accessory Designer of the Year to Alexis Bittar and Ed himself presented the Swarovski awards for emerging talent.
Joining Dakota and Ed were Sarah Jessica Parker and Gwyneth Paltrow. The "Sex and the City" star wore a purple-and-pink print gown from late friend Alexander McQueen's pre-autumn 2010 collection, while the "Iron Man" actress donned a sleek fitted glimmering black Michael Kors gown, which clung to her toned figure.
Rachel Weisz, who presented Jason Wu with the Swarovski award for his womenswear collection at the event, opted a bright-colored cocktail dress. Other actresses who sported the brightly colored outfit were Emilie de Ravin and Kate Mara.
Meanwhile, "Gilmore Girls" star Alexis Bledel, model Carmen Kass and British TV presenter Alexa Chung, who accompanied Ed in presenting the Swarovski awards, looked stunning in popular choice of beige outfit. Iman, Maggie Grace, Whitney Port, Ashley Olsen, Mary-Kate Olsen, Sasha Pivovarova, Molly Sims, Hayden Christensen, Liya Kebede, Hilary Rhoda and Dree Hemingway were also among attendees at the annual awards which is held to recognize the top creative talent in the industry.
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman