Dakota Fanning, Ed Westwick and More Attend 2010 CFDA Fashion Awards
Dakota Fanning and Ed Westwick looked stunning when attending 2010 Council of Fashion Designers of America Fashion Awards. Dakota and Ed joined other celebrities at the event which was held at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center, New York City on Monday, June 7.
Dakota looked marvelous in a Marchesa dress, Brian Atwood heels, rings by Loree Rodkin and a Jennifer Behr headpiece, while Ed sported gray suit with unshaven beard. For the star-studded event, the "Push" actress presented the award for Accessory Designer of the Year to Alexis Bittar and Ed himself presented the Swarovski awards for emerging talent.
Joining Dakota and Ed were Sarah Jessica Parker and Gwyneth Paltrow. The "Sex and the City" star wore a purple-and-pink print gown from late friend Alexander McQueen's pre-autumn 2010 collection, while the "Iron Man" actress donned a sleek fitted glimmering black Michael Kors gown, which clung to her toned figure.
Rachel Weisz, who presented Jason Wu with the Swarovski award for his womenswear collection at the event, opted a bright-colored cocktail dress. Other actresses who sported the brightly colored outfit were Emilie de Ravin and Kate Mara.
Meanwhile, "Gilmore Girls" star Alexis Bledel, model Carmen Kass and British TV presenter Alexa Chung, who accompanied Ed in presenting the Swarovski awards, looked stunning in popular choice of beige outfit. Iman, Maggie Grace, Whitney Port, Ashley Olsen, Mary-Kate Olsen, Sasha Pivovarova, Molly Sims, Hayden Christensen, Liya Kebede, Hilary Rhoda and Dree Hemingway were also among attendees at the annual awards which is held to recognize the top creative talent in the industry.
More Dakota Fanning News
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up