Sandra Bullock Joked at Spike TV Awards Acceptance Speech
Sandra Bullock's first award appearance since her husband's scandal is actually not MTV Movie Awards on Sunday, June 6. The actress who is filing for divorce from Jesse James has received an award at Spike TV Awards the day before.
She was in her best shape, wearing a black leather dress and surrounded by the nation's soldiers when accepting the coveted Mantlers for Entertainer of the Year. Not able to talk immediately to say her thank you, Bullock was cheered by the crowd which includes Mike Tyson, Kid Rock, "The A-Team" cast, and the Osbournes among others.
The actress opened her acceptance speech with a joke. "Let's be honest here. Did I win this for being entertainer of the year, or did I win this because of the spectacular I.E.D. [improvised explosive device] explosion that became my personal life?!," she said, before adding. "No, it's okay. Because I would do it over again if it was to entertain our troops, and our extraordinary troops deserve something much more than some actress in a tight dress talking herself."
A day later Bullock attended the 2010 MTV Movie Awards where she was given Generation Award. She stunned the audience when she kissed Scarlett Johansson on the lips and then joked later on, "Now that we have done that, can you please go back to normal because therapy is really expensive."
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'