Sandra Bullock Smooches Scarlett Johansson at 2010 MTV Movie Awards
Sandra Bullock stunned audience at 2010 MTV Movie Awards on Sunday, June 6 not only with her first live televised appearance since splitting with estranged husband Jesse James but also with girl-on-girl lip-lock with Scarlett Johansson. Bullock smooched Johansson when she took the stage to collect Generation Award.
When Bullock received her honor "for her riveting and diverse contributions to the film industry," she was greeted by her "The Proposal" co-star Betty White and "All About Steve" co-star Bradley Cooper as well as Johansson, who wed Bullock's "Proposal" co-star, Ryan Reynolds. "Scarlett....I love you and all but this is a little uncomfortable...why are you here?," Bullock began.
"Well, since Ryan was working, I wanted to be here in his place when you guys won Best Kiss," Johansson replied. "That's so nice. But we didn't win," Bullock added with Johansson responding "Right... well... I thought you should have won... it was a great kiss."
Then, Bullock and Johansson began to move closer. "It looked like such a great kiss," Johansson said. "It was. It really was," Bullock claimed and the next thing happen was that the two actresses landed a kiss at each other's lips. "Now that we have done that, can you please go back to normal because therapy is really expensive," Bullock joked.
Beside Sandra Bullock and Scarlett Johansson who shared lip-lock at 2010 MTV Movie Awards, couple Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens were also challenged to smooch as they were caught on the Kiss Cam fun. Having the camera focused on them, Efron and Hudgens started to kiss although their lip-lock was not as intimate as audience might hope for.
Sandra Bullock Kissing Scarlett Johansson:
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.
- Emotional Ariana Grande Seen for the First Time After Manchester Concert Bombing
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne