Sandra Bullock Smooches Scarlett Johansson at 2010 MTV Movie Awards
Sandra Bullock stunned audience at 2010 MTV Movie Awards on Sunday, June 6 not only with her first live televised appearance since splitting with estranged husband Jesse James but also with girl-on-girl lip-lock with Scarlett Johansson. Bullock smooched Johansson when she took the stage to collect Generation Award.
When Bullock received her honor "for her riveting and diverse contributions to the film industry," she was greeted by her "The Proposal" co-star Betty White and "All About Steve" co-star Bradley Cooper as well as Johansson, who wed Bullock's "Proposal" co-star, Ryan Reynolds. "Scarlett....I love you and all but this is a little uncomfortable...why are you here?," Bullock began.
"Well, since Ryan was working, I wanted to be here in his place when you guys won Best Kiss," Johansson replied. "That's so nice. But we didn't win," Bullock added with Johansson responding "Right... well... I thought you should have won... it was a great kiss."
Then, Bullock and Johansson began to move closer. "It looked like such a great kiss," Johansson said. "It was. It really was," Bullock claimed and the next thing happen was that the two actresses landed a kiss at each other's lips. "Now that we have done that, can you please go back to normal because therapy is really expensive," Bullock joked.
Beside Sandra Bullock and Scarlett Johansson who shared lip-lock at 2010 MTV Movie Awards, couple Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens were also challenged to smooch as they were caught on the Kiss Cam fun. Having the camera focused on them, Efron and Hudgens started to kiss although their lip-lock was not as intimate as audience might hope for.
Sandra Bullock Kissing Scarlett Johansson:
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'