Video: Kristen Bell in 'Lost Masterpiece of Pornography'
Kristen Bell is involved in a pornographic scandal, if Funny or Die rules this world. In the latest sketch by the parody website, Bell stars as June Crenshaw, a Sex Kitten to the Supreme Court, who accidentally and purposely loses her clothes along the way while in the Supreme Court's Robing Room.
A 1938 black and white film, the video is "lost masterpiece of pornography" which "was recently discovered in a woodworking shop of a Beverly Hills dentist." It is directed by David Mamet aka the director of "Spartan" and is also starring Ed O'Neill as one of the judges.
Although the footage in the end doesn't feature a pornographic image, viewers are treated with a view of Bell's smooth legs from the bottom. It also features Bell losing a button to a string and her entire dress to a nail. O'Neill also does his part in "porno" by disrobing.
More Kristen Bell News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special