Video: Kristen Bell in 'Lost Masterpiece of Pornography'
Kristen Bell is involved in a pornographic scandal, if Funny or Die rules this world. In the latest sketch by the parody website, Bell stars as June Crenshaw, a Sex Kitten to the Supreme Court, who accidentally and purposely loses her clothes along the way while in the Supreme Court's Robing Room.
A 1938 black and white film, the video is "lost masterpiece of pornography" which "was recently discovered in a woodworking shop of a Beverly Hills dentist." It is directed by David Mamet aka the director of "Spartan" and is also starring Ed O'Neill as one of the judges.
Although the footage in the end doesn't feature a pornographic image, viewers are treated with a view of Bell's smooth legs from the bottom. It also features Bell losing a button to a string and her entire dress to a nail. O'Neill also does his part in "porno" by disrobing.
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer