Video: Kristen Bell in 'Lost Masterpiece of Pornography'
Kristen Bell is involved in a pornographic scandal, if Funny or Die rules this world. In the latest sketch by the parody website, Bell stars as June Crenshaw, a Sex Kitten to the Supreme Court, who accidentally and purposely loses her clothes along the way while in the Supreme Court's Robing Room.
A 1938 black and white film, the video is "lost masterpiece of pornography" which "was recently discovered in a woodworking shop of a Beverly Hills dentist." It is directed by David Mamet aka the director of "Spartan" and is also starring Ed O'Neill as one of the judges.
Although the footage in the end doesn't feature a pornographic image, viewers are treated with a view of Bell's smooth legs from the bottom. It also features Bell losing a button to a string and her entire dress to a nail. O'Neill also does his part in "porno" by disrobing.
More Kristen Bell News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera