Video: Kristen Bell in 'Lost Masterpiece of Pornography'
Kristen Bell is involved in a pornographic scandal, if Funny or Die rules this world. In the latest sketch by the parody website, Bell stars as June Crenshaw, a Sex Kitten to the Supreme Court, who accidentally and purposely loses her clothes along the way while in the Supreme Court's Robing Room.
A 1938 black and white film, the video is "lost masterpiece of pornography" which "was recently discovered in a woodworking shop of a Beverly Hills dentist." It is directed by David Mamet aka the director of "Spartan" and is also starring Ed O'Neill as one of the judges.
Although the footage in the end doesn't feature a pornographic image, viewers are treated with a view of Bell's smooth legs from the bottom. It also features Bell losing a button to a string and her entire dress to a nail. O'Neill also does his part in "porno" by disrobing.
More Kristen Bell News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says