Video: Kristen Bell in 'Lost Masterpiece of Pornography'
Kristen Bell is involved in a pornographic scandal, if Funny or Die rules this world. In the latest sketch by the parody website, Bell stars as June Crenshaw, a Sex Kitten to the Supreme Court, who accidentally and purposely loses her clothes along the way while in the Supreme Court's Robing Room.
A 1938 black and white film, the video is "lost masterpiece of pornography" which "was recently discovered in a woodworking shop of a Beverly Hills dentist." It is directed by David Mamet aka the director of "Spartan" and is also starring Ed O'Neill as one of the judges.
Although the footage in the end doesn't feature a pornographic image, viewers are treated with a view of Bell's smooth legs from the bottom. It also features Bell losing a button to a string and her entire dress to a nail. O'Neill also does his part in "porno" by disrobing.
More Kristen Bell News
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship