Video Premiere: Kelly Rowland's 'Commander'
On a runway in front of a huge crowd, Kelly Rowland is facing off herself in a music video filmed to support her new single "Commander". Beside focusing on the former member of Destiny's Child, the clip also sees cameo appearances from producer David Guetta and songwriter Rico Love.
The music video is directed by Masashi Muto and has futuristic vibe which is shown through the costumes and choreography. Fatima Robinson, one of the people who creates the moves, says it's about Kelly commanding the audience, stage, dancers and the world.
Kelly herself told Rap-Up, "The whole concept is very futuristic, very cool. It's about me being the commander above anything, but it adds a different element of a club atmosphere - a very big atmosphere with very cool people. I'm battling myself with hair, with makeup, with the routines. I had to pull out my dancing shoes for this video."
"Commander" is confirmed as the first single of Kelly Rowland's forthcoming third solo album which is yet to be titled.
Kelly Rowland's "Commander" music video
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl