Video Premiere: Kelly Rowland's 'Commander'
On a runway in front of a huge crowd, Kelly Rowland is facing off herself in a music video filmed to support her new single "Commander". Beside focusing on the former member of Destiny's Child, the clip also sees cameo appearances from producer David Guetta and songwriter Rico Love.
The music video is directed by Masashi Muto and has futuristic vibe which is shown through the costumes and choreography. Fatima Robinson, one of the people who creates the moves, says it's about Kelly commanding the audience, stage, dancers and the world.
Kelly herself told Rap-Up, "The whole concept is very futuristic, very cool. It's about me being the commander above anything, but it adds a different element of a club atmosphere - a very big atmosphere with very cool people. I'm battling myself with hair, with makeup, with the routines. I had to pull out my dancing shoes for this video."
"Commander" is confirmed as the first single of Kelly Rowland's forthcoming third solo album which is yet to be titled.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover