Video Premiere: Kelly Rowland's 'Commander'
On a runway in front of a huge crowd, Kelly Rowland is facing off herself in a music video filmed to support her new single "Commander". Beside focusing on the former member of Destiny's Child, the clip also sees cameo appearances from producer David Guetta and songwriter Rico Love.
The music video is directed by Masashi Muto and has futuristic vibe which is shown through the costumes and choreography. Fatima Robinson, one of the people who creates the moves, says it's about Kelly commanding the audience, stage, dancers and the world.
Kelly herself told Rap-Up, "The whole concept is very futuristic, very cool. It's about me being the commander above anything, but it adds a different element of a club atmosphere - a very big atmosphere with very cool people. I'm battling myself with hair, with makeup, with the routines. I had to pull out my dancing shoes for this video."
"Commander" is confirmed as the first single of Kelly Rowland's forthcoming third solo album which is yet to be titled.
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift