Video Premiere: Kelly Rowland's 'Commander'
On a runway in front of a huge crowd, Kelly Rowland is facing off herself in a music video filmed to support her new single "Commander". Beside focusing on the former member of Destiny's Child, the clip also sees cameo appearances from producer David Guetta and songwriter Rico Love.
The music video is directed by Masashi Muto and has futuristic vibe which is shown through the costumes and choreography. Fatima Robinson, one of the people who creates the moves, says it's about Kelly commanding the audience, stage, dancers and the world.
Kelly herself told Rap-Up, "The whole concept is very futuristic, very cool. It's about me being the commander above anything, but it adds a different element of a club atmosphere - a very big atmosphere with very cool people. I'm battling myself with hair, with makeup, with the routines. I had to pull out my dancing shoes for this video."
"Commander" is confirmed as the first single of Kelly Rowland's forthcoming third solo album which is yet to be titled.
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC