Video Premiere: Kelly Rowland's 'Commander'
On a runway in front of a huge crowd, Kelly Rowland is facing off herself in a music video filmed to support her new single "Commander". Beside focusing on the former member of Destiny's Child, the clip also sees cameo appearances from producer David Guetta and songwriter Rico Love.
The music video is directed by Masashi Muto and has futuristic vibe which is shown through the costumes and choreography. Fatima Robinson, one of the people who creates the moves, says it's about Kelly commanding the audience, stage, dancers and the world.
Kelly herself told Rap-Up, "The whole concept is very futuristic, very cool. It's about me being the commander above anything, but it adds a different element of a club atmosphere - a very big atmosphere with very cool people. I'm battling myself with hair, with makeup, with the routines. I had to pull out my dancing shoes for this video."
"Commander" is confirmed as the first single of Kelly Rowland's forthcoming third solo album which is yet to be titled.
Kelly Rowland's "Commander" music video
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors