Khloe Kardashian Is NOT Pregnant
No baby on board for Khloe Kardashian and her Los Angeles Lakers star husband Lamar Odom. Following swirling rumor mentioning the couple is expecting their first child, a source close to them told to Hollyscoop that Khloe is not pregnant.
The story was first reported by Radar Online which claimed that Khloe is two months pregnant. The site reported that Khloe was so in love with her sister Kourtney Kardashian's baby son, Mason Dash Disick, that she wanted one of her own.
"Khloe was inspired by Kourtney having a baby. Lamar is happy and ecstatic," a source close to the family told the site. The source further said, "They're really happy, but Lamar is a little weary of exposing his baby on TV. He already doesn't like his life being played out for everyone to see eight months of the year."
Khloe was further said opting to keep the announcement secret until she passed through the vital first trimester. Then, she would announce the news on her reality TV series "Keeping Up with the Kardashians".
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom married on September 27, 2009 at a ceremony held on the grounds of the home of music mogul Irving Azoff, a family friend, in Beverly Hills. Lamar himself already has two children, Destiny and Lamar Jr., from his previous relationship with Liza Morales.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'