Khloe Kardashian Is NOT Pregnant
No baby on board for Khloe Kardashian and her Los Angeles Lakers star husband Lamar Odom. Following swirling rumor mentioning the couple is expecting their first child, a source close to them told to Hollyscoop that Khloe is not pregnant.
The story was first reported by Radar Online which claimed that Khloe is two months pregnant. The site reported that Khloe was so in love with her sister Kourtney Kardashian's baby son, Mason Dash Disick, that she wanted one of her own.
"Khloe was inspired by Kourtney having a baby. Lamar is happy and ecstatic," a source close to the family told the site. The source further said, "They're really happy, but Lamar is a little weary of exposing his baby on TV. He already doesn't like his life being played out for everyone to see eight months of the year."
Khloe was further said opting to keep the announcement secret until she passed through the vital first trimester. Then, she would announce the news on her reality TV series "Keeping Up with the Kardashians".
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom married on September 27, 2009 at a ceremony held on the grounds of the home of music mogul Irving Azoff, a family friend, in Beverly Hills. Lamar himself already has two children, Destiny and Lamar Jr., from his previous relationship with Liza Morales.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce