Possible 'Thor' Movie Logo Unveiled
After the first photo of Chris Hemsworth in "Thor" has been released, a logo of the film allegedly has been unveiled. Provided by a reliable source, the image which is posted on Comic Book Movie sees "lettering's texture which resembles to the texture of Thor's Uru-metal hammer Mjolnir" featured after the title credit of "Iron Man 2".
The design additionally "has a heavy spacial influence as opposed to the Nordic-style lettering usually associated with" the comics. Also tagged on the image is the U.S. release date for the film which is May 6, 2011. However, it should be noted that the said image has not been confirmed by Marvel Studios as the official logo for "Thor".
"Thor" will span the Marvel Universe from present day Earth to the realm of Asgard. It centers its story on Thor, a powerful but arrogant warrior who is cast down to Earth due to his reckless actions. But he later learns what it takes to be a true hero when the most dangerous villain of Asgard tries to invade Earth.
Joining Chris Hemsworth as the cast members are Natalie Portman who plays Thor's first love Jane Foster, and Anthony Hopkins who stars as Thor's father Odin. Thor's enemy Loki, in the meantime, is portrayed by Tom Hiddleston. Kenneth Branagh serves behind the lens for this action adventure which is partially shot in Santa Fe, New Mexico with the script written by Mark Protosevich, Ashley Miller and Zak Stentz.
More Thor News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy