Possible 'Thor' Movie Logo Unveiled
After the first photo of Chris Hemsworth in "Thor" has been released, a logo of the film allegedly has been unveiled. Provided by a reliable source, the image which is posted on Comic Book Movie sees "lettering's texture which resembles to the texture of Thor's Uru-metal hammer Mjolnir" featured after the title credit of "Iron Man 2".
The design additionally "has a heavy spacial influence as opposed to the Nordic-style lettering usually associated with" the comics. Also tagged on the image is the U.S. release date for the film which is May 6, 2011. However, it should be noted that the said image has not been confirmed by Marvel Studios as the official logo for "Thor".
"Thor" will span the Marvel Universe from present day Earth to the realm of Asgard. It centers its story on Thor, a powerful but arrogant warrior who is cast down to Earth due to his reckless actions. But he later learns what it takes to be a true hero when the most dangerous villain of Asgard tries to invade Earth.
Joining Chris Hemsworth as the cast members are Natalie Portman who plays Thor's first love Jane Foster, and Anthony Hopkins who stars as Thor's father Odin. Thor's enemy Loki, in the meantime, is portrayed by Tom Hiddleston. Kenneth Branagh serves behind the lens for this action adventure which is partially shot in Santa Fe, New Mexico with the script written by Mark Protosevich, Ashley Miller and Zak Stentz.
More Thor News
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch