Kristen Stewart Promotes 'Eclipse' in Sydney, Talks 'Wanted 2' Rumor
As it is getting close to release of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", the movie stars have been busy promoting the film. On Sunday, May 31, Kristen Stewart visited Sydney, Australia to attend a meet-and-greet and Q&A session with fans at Luna Park. Joined by her co-star Taylor Lautner, the 20-year-old beauty accepted several fans' requests to take picture together.
Asked about the third "Twilight" film, the depicter of Jacob Black said, "My favourite book and my favourite movie," before adding "The stakes were higher and there was more action and it's a little bit darker." Meanwhile, Stewart got question about how she feels watching herself on screen to which she replied, "It's always sort of funny. I like watching my movies."
During the Q&A session for "Eclipse", the depicter of Bella Swan in the vampire movie series also talked about rumor which links her to the female lead role in "Wanted 2". Without completely dismissing or confirming the report, Stewart told Moviehole, "Right now, I have two projects lined up. I'm doing 'On the Road' this Summer and then I'm doing '[The Twilight Saga's] Breaking Dawn'. So other than that I have nothing 'nailed down'."
In "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner will still share screen with Robert Pattinson who reprises his role as Edward Cullen. The story itself will follow Bella who once again finds herself surrounded by danger while she is forced to make a tough decision to choose between Edward and Jacob.
David Slade serves behind the lens for this third installment of "Twilight" film franchise, which will be unleashed in theaters across the U.S. on June 30. The premiere for the movie will be held on June 24 in Los Angeles.
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'