Bloody Red Band Trailer for Horror Film '[Rec] 2' Released
The tension experienced by a SWAT team sent into a building full of the living dead in "[Rec] 2" has been once again shared in a red band trailer. Featuring very few conversation between the characters, the video shows how much blood that will be dropped in a battle between the human and the flesh-eaters.
"[Rec] 2" is the story of a quarantined apartment building infected with a ferocious virus that spread a terrifying form of demonic possession to the trapped inhabitants. Kicking off shortly after the events of the first film, the upcoming movie follows a medical officer and a SWAT team armed with video cameras who are sent into the sealed off apartment building to try and neutralize the situation.
Written and directed by Jaume Balaguero as well as Paco Plaza who also worked on 2007 "[Rec]", the sequel has the likes of Manuela Velasco, Ferran Terraza and Javier Botet on the cast ensemble. The horror thriller will be released in limited U.S. theaters on July 1.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens