Bloody Red Band Trailer for Horror Film '[Rec] 2' Released
The tension experienced by a SWAT team sent into a building full of the living dead in "[Rec] 2" has been once again shared in a red band trailer. Featuring very few conversation between the characters, the video shows how much blood that will be dropped in a battle between the human and the flesh-eaters.
"[Rec] 2" is the story of a quarantined apartment building infected with a ferocious virus that spread a terrifying form of demonic possession to the trapped inhabitants. Kicking off shortly after the events of the first film, the upcoming movie follows a medical officer and a SWAT team armed with video cameras who are sent into the sealed off apartment building to try and neutralize the situation.
Written and directed by Jaume Balaguero as well as Paco Plaza who also worked on 2007 "[Rec]", the sequel has the likes of Manuela Velasco, Ferran Terraza and Javier Botet on the cast ensemble. The horror thriller will be released in limited U.S. theaters on July 1.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival