John Travolta and Kelly Preston NOT Expecting Twins
John Travolta and Kelly Preston's rep has cleared up report mentioning the married couple is expecting twin babies. In a statement, the rep told Access Hollywood, "Totally false. It's not true. They are not having twins."
The twins story was first reported by Star Magazine, on May 26. An insider told the site, "They were ecstatic when they thought they were having just one baby. Now that there will be two, they can barely contain their happiness!"
The site moreover reported that a few months after John and Kelly's son, Jett Travolta, died in January 2009, Kelly began in vitro treatments, which increase the chances of conceiving twins. The insider further claimed the "Sky High" actress has been busy preparing for the twins, saying "She's having the time of her life looking at all the cute little outfits and toys online!"
John Travolta and Kelly Preston announced they are expecting on May 18. On their official websites, the 56-year-old actor and 47-year-old Kelly wrote, "It's impossible to keep a secret... especially one as wonderful as this. We are expecting a new addition to our family. Love, John, Kelly and Ella [Bleu Travolta]."
More John Travolta News
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Videos of Skinny-Dipping Session and Wild Twerking
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts