John Travolta's Wife Kelly Preston Pregnant Again at 47
John Travolta's family have a reason to be overjoyed although they have just lost their dogs during an accident at Bangor International Airport in Maine. The actor's wife Kelly Preston is now pregnant with their third child, the couple has announced on both of their websites Tuesday, May 18.
"It's impossible to keep a secret....especially one as wonderful as this. We want to be the first to share this great news with everyone that we are expecting a new addition to our family," so read the statement. The couple does not mention when the baby is due, but the 47-year-old actress reportedly has been carrying the baby for three months.
John Travolta and Kelly Preston are also parent to 10-year-old Ella Bleu Travolta. Their son, Jett Travolta, died at 16 year olds of a seizure in January 2009.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers