Kelly Clarkson Ends Feud With Ryan Tedder, Working Together for New Album
Kelly Clarkson apparently has left behind her beef with Ryan Tedder as they have reunited for her upcoming fifth studio album. Opening up about that matter was the frontman of OneRepublic himself in a recent interview.
"I'm working on stuff for her next album and am personally over any of the drama between the two of us," Ryan told The Denver Post. The vocalist furthermore commented on the similarity of Kelly's "Already Gone" and Beyonce Knowles' "Halo". He said, "It's silly. 'Already Gone' is now a bigger hit than 'Halo' was, so I think she's probably happy, too."
On Kelly's recently-leaked song "Wash, Rinse, Repeat", Ryan didn't rule out any possibility that the "American Idol" singer slams him on the track. He stated, "I'm pretty sure that song was 'somewhat' about me ... and her record label."
But, the 30-year-old singer/songwriter didn't despise it. He gushed, "I actually like it - I think Kelly speaks her mind regardless of anything. She's great with lyrics, and I love that she is her own person. She's no puppet."
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent