Kelly Clarkson Ends Feud With Ryan Tedder, Working Together for New Album
Kelly Clarkson apparently has left behind her beef with Ryan Tedder as they have reunited for her upcoming fifth studio album. Opening up about that matter was the frontman of OneRepublic himself in a recent interview.
"I'm working on stuff for her next album and am personally over any of the drama between the two of us," Ryan told The Denver Post. The vocalist furthermore commented on the similarity of Kelly's "Already Gone" and Beyonce Knowles' "Halo". He said, "It's silly. 'Already Gone' is now a bigger hit than 'Halo' was, so I think she's probably happy, too."
On Kelly's recently-leaked song "Wash, Rinse, Repeat", Ryan didn't rule out any possibility that the "American Idol" singer slams him on the track. He stated, "I'm pretty sure that song was 'somewhat' about me ... and her record label."
But, the 30-year-old singer/songwriter didn't despise it. He gushed, "I actually like it - I think Kelly speaks her mind regardless of anything. She's great with lyrics, and I love that she is her own person. She's no puppet."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal