No Perfect 30 on 'Dancing with the Stars' Final
"Dancing with the Stars" season 10 arrived at one crucial point this week, the final performance. Nicole Scherzinger, Evan Lysacek and Erin Andrews gave their best in Judges' Redemption Dance and a freestyle as the last attempts to impress the judges and the audience before one of them is handed the disco ball.
This season is particularly a heavy competition since the three finalists are equally strong in skill. However, the judges were also tough in giving scores as no perfect 30 was issued in the May 24 final.
Erin and Maksim Chmerkovskiy performed Samba in the first round, and they got "hotter than noon in the tropics" from Bruno Tonioli. The score was 29 out of 30. The hope to achieve higher score is tarnished with the freestyle which received 28 out of 30. Len said he liked it but didn't love it.
Evan and Anna Trebunskaya were the couple with lowest combined score. In Viennese Waltz they received 28 out of 30 but in freestyle they only scored 26 out of 30. "I hate to do this to you, but that was odd," said Carrie Ann Inaba.
Nicole and Derek Hough got some tough love too. This couple has ruled out every other contestants throughout the competition but this time, they are among the crowd. The Rumba received 28 out of 30 because Len Goodman thought there should be more investment in Nicole's hip. The freestyle was even lower in score for it got 27 out of 30. Carrie Ann called it a "crazy, high-octane" dance.
The finalists will return on Tuesday, May 25 night and performed the favorite dance of the season. And then the Top 2 will do a dance off before a winner is declared.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics