Reese Witherspoon and New Beau NOT Moving In Together
Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth are not such in a rush with their new romance. The couple who has been dating for four months was recently reported to live together under the same roof, but a representative for the 34-year-old star has debunked the rumor, telling Gossip Cop they are "not moving in."
Previously, Us Magazine reported that Reese and Jim were already "talking about moving in together" although they never confirmed that they are dating. A source additionally said the pair wanted to take their relationship to the next level because they allegedly "don't want to spend any time apart."
Reese Witherspoon was first romantically linked to Hollywood talent agent Jim Toth in early February, after splitting from Jake Gyllenhaal in late 2009. Before dating her "Rendition" co-star, the Oscar-winning actress was married to Ryan Phillippe.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences