Reese Witherspoon and New Beau NOT Moving In Together
Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth are not such in a rush with their new romance. The couple who has been dating for four months was recently reported to live together under the same roof, but a representative for the 34-year-old star has debunked the rumor, telling Gossip Cop they are "not moving in."
Previously, Us Magazine reported that Reese and Jim were already "talking about moving in together" although they never confirmed that they are dating. A source additionally said the pair wanted to take their relationship to the next level because they allegedly "don't want to spend any time apart."
Reese Witherspoon was first romantically linked to Hollywood talent agent Jim Toth in early February, after splitting from Jake Gyllenhaal in late 2009. Before dating her "Rendition" co-star, the Oscar-winning actress was married to Ryan Phillippe.
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport