Reese Witherspoon and New Beau NOT Moving In Together
Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth are not such in a rush with their new romance. The couple who has been dating for four months was recently reported to live together under the same roof, but a representative for the 34-year-old star has debunked the rumor, telling Gossip Cop they are "not moving in."
Previously, Us Magazine reported that Reese and Jim were already "talking about moving in together" although they never confirmed that they are dating. A source additionally said the pair wanted to take their relationship to the next level because they allegedly "don't want to spend any time apart."
Reese Witherspoon was first romantically linked to Hollywood talent agent Jim Toth in early February, after splitting from Jake Gyllenhaal in late 2009. Before dating her "Rendition" co-star, the Oscar-winning actress was married to Ryan Phillippe.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers