Reese Witherspoon and New Beau NOT Moving In Together
Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth are not such in a rush with their new romance. The couple who has been dating for four months was recently reported to live together under the same roof, but a representative for the 34-year-old star has debunked the rumor, telling Gossip Cop they are "not moving in."
Previously, Us Magazine reported that Reese and Jim were already "talking about moving in together" although they never confirmed that they are dating. A source additionally said the pair wanted to take their relationship to the next level because they allegedly "don't want to spend any time apart."
Reese Witherspoon was first romantically linked to Hollywood talent agent Jim Toth in early February, after splitting from Jake Gyllenhaal in late 2009. Before dating her "Rendition" co-star, the Oscar-winning actress was married to Ryan Phillippe.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie