Reese Witherspoon and New Beau NOT Moving In Together
Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth are not such in a rush with their new romance. The couple who has been dating for four months was recently reported to live together under the same roof, but a representative for the 34-year-old star has debunked the rumor, telling Gossip Cop they are "not moving in."
Previously, Us Magazine reported that Reese and Jim were already "talking about moving in together" although they never confirmed that they are dating. A source additionally said the pair wanted to take their relationship to the next level because they allegedly "don't want to spend any time apart."
Reese Witherspoon was first romantically linked to Hollywood talent agent Jim Toth in early February, after splitting from Jake Gyllenhaal in late 2009. Before dating her "Rendition" co-star, the Oscar-winning actress was married to Ryan Phillippe.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge