More Fresh Images of Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' Music Video
In anticipation of Adam Lambert's "If I Had You" music video, several new pictures taken from the filming location are brought forward. Like the previous image, these fresh photos still highlight on the "American Idol" finalist when he is wearing a top hat and rocking out in the woods.
The music video is directed by Bryan Barber and will feature fire performers as well as Adam's friends. It is described as "an artistic gathering of all types of people, to socialize, dance and party while taking in this display of beauty and mystery."
"There's a real authentic joy," Adam previously told MTV. "And it gets kind of psychedelic. There's just gonna be a lot of special effects ... Some are from [Los Angeles variety extravaganza] 'The Zodiac Show', some are from parties [and] clubs. ... Some of them I've done theater with. It's a big variety of people."
"If I Had You" is one of the singles appearing on Adam Lambert's debut album "For Your Entertainment". The music video was filmed at Griffith Park, Calif. on May 12 night and during the pre dawn hours on Thursday, May 13. It is yet to have any premiere date.
More Adam Lambert News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending