More Fresh Images of Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' Music Video
In anticipation of Adam Lambert's "If I Had You" music video, several new pictures taken from the filming location are brought forward. Like the previous image, these fresh photos still highlight on the "American Idol" finalist when he is wearing a top hat and rocking out in the woods.
The music video is directed by Bryan Barber and will feature fire performers as well as Adam's friends. It is described as "an artistic gathering of all types of people, to socialize, dance and party while taking in this display of beauty and mystery."
"There's a real authentic joy," Adam previously told MTV. "And it gets kind of psychedelic. There's just gonna be a lot of special effects ... Some are from [Los Angeles variety extravaganza] 'The Zodiac Show', some are from parties [and] clubs. ... Some of them I've done theater with. It's a big variety of people."
"If I Had You" is one of the singles appearing on Adam Lambert's debut album "For Your Entertainment". The music video was filmed at Griffith Park, Calif. on May 12 night and during the pre dawn hours on Thursday, May 13. It is yet to have any premiere date.
More Adam Lambert News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'