More Fresh Images of Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' Music Video
In anticipation of Adam Lambert's "If I Had You" music video, several new pictures taken from the filming location are brought forward. Like the previous image, these fresh photos still highlight on the "American Idol" finalist when he is wearing a top hat and rocking out in the woods.
The music video is directed by Bryan Barber and will feature fire performers as well as Adam's friends. It is described as "an artistic gathering of all types of people, to socialize, dance and party while taking in this display of beauty and mystery."
"There's a real authentic joy," Adam previously told MTV. "And it gets kind of psychedelic. There's just gonna be a lot of special effects ... Some are from [Los Angeles variety extravaganza] 'The Zodiac Show', some are from parties [and] clubs. ... Some of them I've done theater with. It's a big variety of people."
"If I Had You" is one of the singles appearing on Adam Lambert's debut album "For Your Entertainment". The music video was filmed at Griffith Park, Calif. on May 12 night and during the pre dawn hours on Thursday, May 13. It is yet to have any premiere date.
More Adam Lambert News
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'