More Fresh Images of Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' Music Video
In anticipation of Adam Lambert's "If I Had You" music video, several new pictures taken from the filming location are brought forward. Like the previous image, these fresh photos still highlight on the "American Idol" finalist when he is wearing a top hat and rocking out in the woods.
The music video is directed by Bryan Barber and will feature fire performers as well as Adam's friends. It is described as "an artistic gathering of all types of people, to socialize, dance and party while taking in this display of beauty and mystery."
"There's a real authentic joy," Adam previously told MTV. "And it gets kind of psychedelic. There's just gonna be a lot of special effects ... Some are from [Los Angeles variety extravaganza] 'The Zodiac Show', some are from parties [and] clubs. ... Some of them I've done theater with. It's a big variety of people."
"If I Had You" is one of the singles appearing on Adam Lambert's debut album "For Your Entertainment". The music video was filmed at Griffith Park, Calif. on May 12 night and during the pre dawn hours on Thursday, May 13. It is yet to have any premiere date.
More Adam Lambert News
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director