More Fresh Images of Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' Music Video
In anticipation of Adam Lambert's "If I Had You" music video, several new pictures taken from the filming location are brought forward. Like the previous image, these fresh photos still highlight on the "American Idol" finalist when he is wearing a top hat and rocking out in the woods.
The music video is directed by Bryan Barber and will feature fire performers as well as Adam's friends. It is described as "an artistic gathering of all types of people, to socialize, dance and party while taking in this display of beauty and mystery."
"There's a real authentic joy," Adam previously told MTV. "And it gets kind of psychedelic. There's just gonna be a lot of special effects ... Some are from [Los Angeles variety extravaganza] 'The Zodiac Show', some are from parties [and] clubs. ... Some of them I've done theater with. It's a big variety of people."
"If I Had You" is one of the singles appearing on Adam Lambert's debut album "For Your Entertainment". The music video was filmed at Griffith Park, Calif. on May 12 night and during the pre dawn hours on Thursday, May 13. It is yet to have any premiere date.
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson