New Pic and Behind-the-Scene Clip of Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' Video
More looks at Adam Lambert's "If I Had You" music video have been shared through a fresh image and behind-the-scene clip. The photo obtained from Los Angeles Times shows the 28-year-old singer wearing a top hat and high platform shoes and standing in front of several cameos.
The behind-the-scene clip, meanwhile, is a courtesy of Entertainment Tonight and features the filming process. Also, it has Adam offering commentary on the upcoming video. He said, "The theme of this video today is, quite basically, no matter how much money you posses or material things you accrue in life, if you don't have a connection and love, it's worthless."
"If I Had You" is one of the singles appearing on Adam Lambert's debut album "For Your Entertainment". The music video is directed by Bryan Barber and will feature fire performers as well as Adam's friends. Unfortunately, it is yet to have any premiere date.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season