New Pic and Behind-the-Scene Clip of Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' Video
More looks at Adam Lambert's "If I Had You" music video have been shared through a fresh image and behind-the-scene clip. The photo obtained from Los Angeles Times shows the 28-year-old singer wearing a top hat and high platform shoes and standing in front of several cameos.
The behind-the-scene clip, meanwhile, is a courtesy of Entertainment Tonight and features the filming process. Also, it has Adam offering commentary on the upcoming video. He said, "The theme of this video today is, quite basically, no matter how much money you posses or material things you accrue in life, if you don't have a connection and love, it's worthless."
"If I Had You" is one of the singles appearing on Adam Lambert's debut album "For Your Entertainment". The music video is directed by Bryan Barber and will feature fire performers as well as Adam's friends. Unfortunately, it is yet to have any premiere date.
More Adam Lambert News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support