New Pic and Behind-the-Scene Clip of Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' Video
More looks at Adam Lambert's "If I Had You" music video have been shared through a fresh image and behind-the-scene clip. The photo obtained from Los Angeles Times shows the 28-year-old singer wearing a top hat and high platform shoes and standing in front of several cameos.
The behind-the-scene clip, meanwhile, is a courtesy of Entertainment Tonight and features the filming process. Also, it has Adam offering commentary on the upcoming video. He said, "The theme of this video today is, quite basically, no matter how much money you posses or material things you accrue in life, if you don't have a connection and love, it's worthless."
"If I Had You" is one of the singles appearing on Adam Lambert's debut album "For Your Entertainment". The music video is directed by Bryan Barber and will feature fire performers as well as Adam's friends. Unfortunately, it is yet to have any premiere date.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture