New Pic and Behind-the-Scene Clip of Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' Video
More looks at Adam Lambert's "If I Had You" music video have been shared through a fresh image and behind-the-scene clip. The photo obtained from Los Angeles Times shows the 28-year-old singer wearing a top hat and high platform shoes and standing in front of several cameos.
The behind-the-scene clip, meanwhile, is a courtesy of Entertainment Tonight and features the filming process. Also, it has Adam offering commentary on the upcoming video. He said, "The theme of this video today is, quite basically, no matter how much money you posses or material things you accrue in life, if you don't have a connection and love, it's worthless."
"If I Had You" is one of the singles appearing on Adam Lambert's debut album "For Your Entertainment". The music video is directed by Bryan Barber and will feature fire performers as well as Adam's friends. Unfortunately, it is yet to have any premiere date.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance