New Pic and Behind-the-Scene Clip of Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' Video
More looks at Adam Lambert's "If I Had You" music video have been shared through a fresh image and behind-the-scene clip. The photo obtained from Los Angeles Times shows the 28-year-old singer wearing a top hat and high platform shoes and standing in front of several cameos.
The behind-the-scene clip, meanwhile, is a courtesy of Entertainment Tonight and features the filming process. Also, it has Adam offering commentary on the upcoming video. He said, "The theme of this video today is, quite basically, no matter how much money you posses or material things you accrue in life, if you don't have a connection and love, it's worthless."
"If I Had You" is one of the singles appearing on Adam Lambert's debut album "For Your Entertainment". The music video is directed by Bryan Barber and will feature fire performers as well as Adam's friends. Unfortunately, it is yet to have any premiere date.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover