'Celebrity Apprentice' Finale Clips: The Last Task
Before Donald Trump could say "You're hired!", Bret Michaels and Holly Robinson Peete have to show their leadership skill by managing two fallen contestants in the task to create a new flavor of Snapple tea. Darryl Strawberry and Summer Sanders join Bret while Maria Kanellis and Curtis Stone join Holly.
In the clips of "The Celebrity Apprentice" which have just been released, Bret attempted to do everything at once including the branding, the photo shoot and the model's hairstyle. He got a pleasant surprise when his daughter came to visit him during the work.
Over in Holly's team, Curtis showed anxiety to leave the place. Holly also happened to see Bret's printed ad for the Snapple tea and criticized it. She said the words are illegible and it's not right for celebrities to put too much about themselves into a brand.
Both Bret and Holly were then required to do a presentation of the new product in front of not only guests but also Mr. Trump, Ivanka Trump and George Ross. The official synopsis says, "At the launch for the new Snapple teas, one finalist delivers a more polished performance, while the other seems to have the edge with the crowd."
The episode will air May 23 followed by a live finale at NYC's Skirball Center. Mr Trump would first reveal who did the best job on the last task. Bret, who is recovering from a brain hemorrhage he had in late April, said that he is determined to appear there in person.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'