'Celebrity Apprentice' Finale Clips: The Last Task
Before Donald Trump could say "You're hired!", Bret Michaels and Holly Robinson Peete have to show their leadership skill by managing two fallen contestants in the task to create a new flavor of Snapple tea. Darryl Strawberry and Summer Sanders join Bret while Maria Kanellis and Curtis Stone join Holly.
In the clips of "The Celebrity Apprentice" which have just been released, Bret attempted to do everything at once including the branding, the photo shoot and the model's hairstyle. He got a pleasant surprise when his daughter came to visit him during the work.
Over in Holly's team, Curtis showed anxiety to leave the place. Holly also happened to see Bret's printed ad for the Snapple tea and criticized it. She said the words are illegible and it's not right for celebrities to put too much about themselves into a brand.
Both Bret and Holly were then required to do a presentation of the new product in front of not only guests but also Mr. Trump, Ivanka Trump and George Ross. The official synopsis says, "At the launch for the new Snapple teas, one finalist delivers a more polished performance, while the other seems to have the edge with the crowd."
The episode will air May 23 followed by a live finale at NYC's Skirball Center. Mr Trump would first reveal who did the best job on the last task. Bret, who is recovering from a brain hemorrhage he had in late April, said that he is determined to appear there in person.
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character