Video: Nick Jonas Is Store Clerk in 'I Get That a Lot'
Nick Jonas fooled people into thinking he is a clerk named Bradley at Forever 21. The youngest of Jonas Brothers disguised himself in glasses and buttoned up shirt for CBS' one-hour special "I Get That a Lot", a show which plays pranks on people by putting celebrities as everyday citizens.
Nick assisted a mother and daughter in one section of the girls clothing store and the daughter said, "You look like Nick Jonas". Then her mother snapped, "You're so much better looking" and added that Jonas Brothers are musically "terrible". Nick said, "Yeah, I agree". Then when another girl asked him whether he's Nick Jonas, the singer said, "No. My mother is a Jewish. She's got curly hair and I get that hair."
The episode aired on Wednesday, May 19, featuring also Wayne Brady, Tim Gunn, Wynonna Judd, Jay Mohr and Martha Stewart. Wayne works behind the front desk of a hotel, Tim is behind the counter of a fast food joint, Wynonna sells tires, Jay is a coffee house barista and Martha Stewart poses as a craft store employee.
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris