Video: Nick Jonas Is Store Clerk in 'I Get That a Lot'
Nick Jonas fooled people into thinking he is a clerk named Bradley at Forever 21. The youngest of Jonas Brothers disguised himself in glasses and buttoned up shirt for CBS' one-hour special "I Get That a Lot", a show which plays pranks on people by putting celebrities as everyday citizens.
Nick assisted a mother and daughter in one section of the girls clothing store and the daughter said, "You look like Nick Jonas". Then her mother snapped, "You're so much better looking" and added that Jonas Brothers are musically "terrible". Nick said, "Yeah, I agree". Then when another girl asked him whether he's Nick Jonas, the singer said, "No. My mother is a Jewish. She's got curly hair and I get that hair."
The episode aired on Wednesday, May 19, featuring also Wayne Brady, Tim Gunn, Wynonna Judd, Jay Mohr and Martha Stewart. Wayne works behind the front desk of a hotel, Tim is behind the counter of a fast food joint, Wynonna sells tires, Jay is a coffee house barista and Martha Stewart poses as a craft store employee.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie