Video: Nick Jonas Is Store Clerk in 'I Get That a Lot'
Nick Jonas fooled people into thinking he is a clerk named Bradley at Forever 21. The youngest of Jonas Brothers disguised himself in glasses and buttoned up shirt for CBS' one-hour special "I Get That a Lot", a show which plays pranks on people by putting celebrities as everyday citizens.
Nick assisted a mother and daughter in one section of the girls clothing store and the daughter said, "You look like Nick Jonas". Then her mother snapped, "You're so much better looking" and added that Jonas Brothers are musically "terrible". Nick said, "Yeah, I agree". Then when another girl asked him whether he's Nick Jonas, the singer said, "No. My mother is a Jewish. She's got curly hair and I get that hair."
The episode aired on Wednesday, May 19, featuring also Wayne Brady, Tim Gunn, Wynonna Judd, Jay Mohr and Martha Stewart. Wayne works behind the front desk of a hotel, Tim is behind the counter of a fast food joint, Wynonna sells tires, Jay is a coffee house barista and Martha Stewart poses as a craft store employee.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3