Video: Nick Jonas Is Store Clerk in 'I Get That a Lot'
Nick Jonas fooled people into thinking he is a clerk named Bradley at Forever 21. The youngest of Jonas Brothers disguised himself in glasses and buttoned up shirt for CBS' one-hour special "I Get That a Lot", a show which plays pranks on people by putting celebrities as everyday citizens.
Nick assisted a mother and daughter in one section of the girls clothing store and the daughter said, "You look like Nick Jonas". Then her mother snapped, "You're so much better looking" and added that Jonas Brothers are musically "terrible". Nick said, "Yeah, I agree". Then when another girl asked him whether he's Nick Jonas, the singer said, "No. My mother is a Jewish. She's got curly hair and I get that hair."
The episode aired on Wednesday, May 19, featuring also Wayne Brady, Tim Gunn, Wynonna Judd, Jay Mohr and Martha Stewart. Wayne works behind the front desk of a hotel, Tim is behind the counter of a fast food joint, Wynonna sells tires, Jay is a coffee house barista and Martha Stewart poses as a craft store employee.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit