Video: Nick Jonas Is Store Clerk in 'I Get That a Lot'
Nick Jonas fooled people into thinking he is a clerk named Bradley at Forever 21. The youngest of Jonas Brothers disguised himself in glasses and buttoned up shirt for CBS' one-hour special "I Get That a Lot", a show which plays pranks on people by putting celebrities as everyday citizens.
Nick assisted a mother and daughter in one section of the girls clothing store and the daughter said, "You look like Nick Jonas". Then her mother snapped, "You're so much better looking" and added that Jonas Brothers are musically "terrible". Nick said, "Yeah, I agree". Then when another girl asked him whether he's Nick Jonas, the singer said, "No. My mother is a Jewish. She's got curly hair and I get that hair."
The episode aired on Wednesday, May 19, featuring also Wayne Brady, Tim Gunn, Wynonna Judd, Jay Mohr and Martha Stewart. Wayne works behind the front desk of a hotel, Tim is behind the counter of a fast food joint, Wynonna sells tires, Jay is a coffee house barista and Martha Stewart poses as a craft store employee.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'