Joe Jonas Working on Solo Album
Joe Jonas is following the footsteps of his younger brother Nick Jonas by creating a side project. While Nick recorded his music with a band called The Administration, Joe reportedly chooses to go solo.
"Yeah, there's nothing to hide," Joe opened up to Just Jared Jr. during a promo of "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam". "We're just waiting for the right timing. There's a lot of Jonas stuff going on this year, so once there's a place for that record, we'll release it. You'll hear a lot of new music from us."
As for Jonas Brothers' new album which has been proposed by many since late last year, Nick told Billboard that it may come out next year. "I think we're working on what that's going to sound like, just taking our time and trying to make something great, no matter what that sounds like. Hopefully 2011 is the timeline, but we're not sure just yet, and we're in no rush. We're writing a lot of music but in no rush to release an album in any time period," he said.
Furthermore, Kevin Jonas revealed Nick Jonas & The Administration's music probably will influence them on this album. He explained, "Nick went on a musical journey with that album Joe and I supported, and we're so proud of that project. His influences and things he put into that may come out in new Jonas Brothers songs. We're taking that journey right now, allowing it to take as much time as is needed for it."
More Joe Jonas News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer