Joe Jonas Working on Solo Album
Joe Jonas is following the footsteps of his younger brother Nick Jonas by creating a side project. While Nick recorded his music with a band called The Administration, Joe reportedly chooses to go solo.
"Yeah, there's nothing to hide," Joe opened up to Just Jared Jr. during a promo of "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam". "We're just waiting for the right timing. There's a lot of Jonas stuff going on this year, so once there's a place for that record, we'll release it. You'll hear a lot of new music from us."
As for Jonas Brothers' new album which has been proposed by many since late last year, Nick told Billboard that it may come out next year. "I think we're working on what that's going to sound like, just taking our time and trying to make something great, no matter what that sounds like. Hopefully 2011 is the timeline, but we're not sure just yet, and we're in no rush. We're writing a lot of music but in no rush to release an album in any time period," he said.
Furthermore, Kevin Jonas revealed Nick Jonas & The Administration's music probably will influence them on this album. He explained, "Nick went on a musical journey with that album Joe and I supported, and we're so proud of that project. His influences and things he put into that may come out in new Jonas Brothers songs. We're taking that journey right now, allowing it to take as much time as is needed for it."
More Joe Jonas News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal