Joe Jonas Working on Solo Album
Joe Jonas is following the footsteps of his younger brother Nick Jonas by creating a side project. While Nick recorded his music with a band called The Administration, Joe reportedly chooses to go solo.
"Yeah, there's nothing to hide," Joe opened up to Just Jared Jr. during a promo of "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam". "We're just waiting for the right timing. There's a lot of Jonas stuff going on this year, so once there's a place for that record, we'll release it. You'll hear a lot of new music from us."
As for Jonas Brothers' new album which has been proposed by many since late last year, Nick told Billboard that it may come out next year. "I think we're working on what that's going to sound like, just taking our time and trying to make something great, no matter what that sounds like. Hopefully 2011 is the timeline, but we're not sure just yet, and we're in no rush. We're writing a lot of music but in no rush to release an album in any time period," he said.
Furthermore, Kevin Jonas revealed Nick Jonas & The Administration's music probably will influence them on this album. He explained, "Nick went on a musical journey with that album Joe and I supported, and we're so proud of that project. His influences and things he put into that may come out in new Jonas Brothers songs. We're taking that journey right now, allowing it to take as much time as is needed for it."
More Joe Jonas News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video