Sneak Peeks: ABC's Parade of New Series
ABC Entertainment Group president Stephen McPherson appeared before advertisers on Tuesday, May 18 at Lincoln Center to make a presentation of its new series. The Alphabet has picked 10 newbies but only some of them will be debuted this Fall. The rest, along with "V" and "Supernanny" are reserved for Midseason.
"Our passion for great storytelling is at the core of everything we do," said McPherson in the press release. "Finding and supporting writers, directors, producers and actors who share that passion is critical to our success. Our shows are the product of these collaborations, and we are thrilled to add 10 new series to our schedule next year."
The network has let go one of its strongest programs, "Lost", which is coming to an end this Sunday, May 23. In order to balance between the drama, comedy and sci-fi, the network has picked up "No Ordinary Family" to fill the Tuesday slot.
Other new series coming this Fall would be "Body of Proof", "Better Together", "The Whole Truth", "Secret Millionaire", "My Generation", and "Detroit 1-8-7". Coming Midseason meanwhile, are "Mr. Sunshine" and "Happy Endings".
Body of Proof
Dr. Megan Hunt (Dana Delany) was in a class of her own, a brilliant neurosurgeon at the top of her game. But her world is turned upside down when a devastating car accident puts an end to her time in the operating room.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal