Introducing FOX's New Fall Series Through Clips
FOX held its Fall presentation to advertisers at the New Beacon Theater Monday, May 17, introducing a fair amount of new comedy and drama series that will crowd the 2010-11 season. Beside debuting the first promotional photos, the network also unleashed clips for each one of them.
"Last season, we did what FOX does best: we took some risks that paid off. Now we're going to up the ante with an even more diverse and creative roster of programs for next year," said the network's president Kevin Reilly. "With three daring new dramas, a fresh new animated series and three new live-action comedies, we're positioned to rebuild the FOX comedy brand, introduce the next generation of unique characters and deliver an even more compelling experience for our viewers next season."
Below are five of several series that the network has picked up. More series are available at Fox.com.
The compelling series stars newcomer James Wolk as a charismatic and brilliant schemer who has entangled himself in a deep, complex web from which he can't break free. He's caught between two very different lives and two very different women.
More FOX News
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion