Introducing FOX's New Fall Series Through Clips
FOX held its Fall presentation to advertisers at the New Beacon Theater Monday, May 17, introducing a fair amount of new comedy and drama series that will crowd the 2010-11 season. Beside debuting the first promotional photos, the network also unleashed clips for each one of them.
"Last season, we did what FOX does best: we took some risks that paid off. Now we're going to up the ante with an even more diverse and creative roster of programs for next year," said the network's president Kevin Reilly. "With three daring new dramas, a fresh new animated series and three new live-action comedies, we're positioned to rebuild the FOX comedy brand, introduce the next generation of unique characters and deliver an even more compelling experience for our viewers next season."
Below are five of several series that the network has picked up. More series are available at Fox.com.
The compelling series stars newcomer James Wolk as a charismatic and brilliant schemer who has entangled himself in a deep, complex web from which he can't break free. He's caught between two very different lives and two very different women.
More FOX News
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo