Adam Lambert Rocks High Platform Shoes at 'If I Had You' Video Shoot
Following several Twitter pictures earlier this week, a number of new images taken from the filming of Adam Lambert's "If I Had You" music video have been found for sneak peek. The set photos show off the "American Idol" singer shooting a live performance scene.
Adam filmed the scene with his band at Griffith Park, Calif. during the pre dawn hours on Thursday, May 13. He is pictured wearing black leather jacket on top of all-white ensemble. He matches the white get-up with super high platform shoes and belt with matching color.
"This music video is set in a dark but beautiful forest, where we experience a surreal light show, similar to the Northern Lights of Norway," the video overview read. "We are here for an artistic gathering of all types of people, to socialize, dance and party while taking in this display of beauty and mystery."
Directed by Bryan Barber, it will have cameo appearances from "people who can fire eat, fire breath, fire juggle, fire twirl, etc." but is yet to have any premiere date. "Invited a bunch of my performer friends to cameo in the video. It's gonna be one big happy family!!" Adam previously wrote on Twitter.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed