Set Pics: Adam Lambert Shooting 'If I Had You' Music Video
Adam Lambert has wrapped filming a music video for his third single "If I Had You" on Wednesday night, May 12 in Los Angeles. Several pictures were unveiled on Twitter by his Glam squad to give a sneak peek at the upcoming clip. One of the photos has the "American Idol" alum posing with one of his male dancers.
In a series of Twitter posts, Adam gave fans updates on the video shoot. He wrote, "Gearing up for all night video shoot for 'If I Had You'!!! Invited a bunch of my performer friends to cameo in the video. It's gonna be one big happy family!!" Later on, he announced, "That's a wrap. Whew! Big thanks to the amazing cast and crew of the If I Had You music video!!"
"This music video is set in a dark but beautiful forest, where we experience a surreal light show, similar to the Northern Lights of Norway," the video overview previously read. "We are here for an artistic gathering of all types of people, to socialize, dance and party while taking in this display of beauty and mystery."
"If I Had You" is taken from Adam Lambert's debut album "For Your Entertainment". The music video is directed by Bryan Barber and will have cameo appearances from "people who can fire eat, fire breath, fire juggle, fire twirl, etc."
More Adam Lambert News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory