Teaser of 30 Seconds to Mars' 'This Is War' Music Video
A sneak peek has been released for 30 Seconds to Mars' "This Is War" music video. The snippet features the three members of the band, Jared Leto, Tomo Milicevic and Shannon Leto, in their army combat uniforms. With M4 rifles in their hands, the three are followed by the camera doing a field operation.
Set to be premiered in the form of a so-called short film, the music video is directed by Edouard Salier who served in the Special Forces and has been in Iraq for several times. "For the 'This Is War' video, we wanted to explore another side of it. So we decided to portray soldiers in conflict," Jared previously told MTV about what they want to film for the mini movie.
On why Edouard is hired to be the director, he reasoned, "He was our consultant. It was incredible to take a look into his world and his life, the knowledge and expertise he's gained. A lot of people are going to interpret this piece in a lot of different ways, and hopefully it will start some debates and some conversations."
The song is taken from 30 Seconds to Mars' 2009 studio album of the same name "This Is War". The music video is yet to have any release date but it is expected to be debuted sometime soon.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake