Teaser of 30 Seconds to Mars' 'This Is War' Music Video
A sneak peek has been released for 30 Seconds to Mars' "This Is War" music video. The snippet features the three members of the band, Jared Leto, Tomo Milicevic and Shannon Leto, in their army combat uniforms. With M4 rifles in their hands, the three are followed by the camera doing a field operation.
Set to be premiered in the form of a so-called short film, the music video is directed by Edouard Salier who served in the Special Forces and has been in Iraq for several times. "For the 'This Is War' video, we wanted to explore another side of it. So we decided to portray soldiers in conflict," Jared previously told MTV about what they want to film for the mini movie.
On why Edouard is hired to be the director, he reasoned, "He was our consultant. It was incredible to take a look into his world and his life, the knowledge and expertise he's gained. A lot of people are going to interpret this piece in a lot of different ways, and hopefully it will start some debates and some conversations."
The song is taken from 30 Seconds to Mars' 2009 studio album of the same name "This Is War". The music video is yet to have any release date but it is expected to be debuted sometime soon.
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer