Justin Bieber Lookalike Invited to 'Ellen DeGeneres Show'
Justin Bieber may just get himself a rival both in his career and his look. Twelve years old Greyson Chance is deemed a Bieber lookalike and is the latest YouTube sensation on the brim of achieving worldwide success after Ellen DeGeneres did her part by inviting him to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Thursday, May 13.
Greyson posted his video covering Lady GaGa's "Paparazzi" while he's in 6th grade talent show on Facebook and YouTube. It received more that 9 million hits and caught the attention of Ellen's producers who later called his mom and asked them to fly in.
"I was sitting in math class when I got a text from my mom: 'Call me ASAP'," the aspiring singer told Ellen. "This was my first flight, so I was really scared. ... I'm still taking it all in." Asked whether things have changed after his newfound fame, Greyson said with a smile, "Let's just say I've gotten a couple of numbers and made some new friends."
Greyson also revealed why he covered GaGa, saying "I love how she's so different, and she takes her individuality and her amazing talent and makes great songs that are catchy and that make you want to dance and maybe throw out some Ellen moves you have." Ellen then gave him a nice surprise by having GaGa calling in.
After making a brief joke about Ellen calling, GaGa turned her attention to Greyson and said that she has watched his video. "You're so sweet and so talented, and I was so excited that you covered 'Paparazzi,' and everyone loves you so much," she praised. "Keep following your dreams and work really hard and stay away from girls and be focused."
Ellen then gave the stage to Greyson to perform "Papparazzi".
- Britney Spears Breaks Silence on Her Boyfriend Sam Asghari: 'He Is Really Cute'
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'