'Real L Word' Women Talk Turn-Off, Sex and First Discovery
The women of "The Real L Word" gave an interview to reveal more about their different personalities before the show debuts on June 20. The six lesbian women living in L.A. open up about how their friends describe her, when they first find out they are attracted to same sex, and strangest places they have had sex in.
Nikki, an executive in Hollywood who is engaged to fellow cast Jill, says that her friends describe her as "funny" and "over achiever". Meanwhile, Rose who is the inspiration behind "The L Word" character Papi, says that she is a player, a reformed player.
Rose additionally said that Mariah Carey's video "Vision of Love" helped her to discover her sexuality. Nikki said she found out when she was 25 while Whitney recalled, "I saw Susanna Hoffs and I was like what is this feeling in my stomach?"
Tracy is turned off by women who love men, Whitney by cockiness and Rose by small breasts and rear end. Nikki is turned on by chest area while Rose is excited by smile, breasts and bumps.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder