'Real L Word' Women Talk Turn-Off, Sex and First Discovery
The women of "The Real L Word" gave an interview to reveal more about their different personalities before the show debuts on June 20. The six lesbian women living in L.A. open up about how their friends describe her, when they first find out they are attracted to same sex, and strangest places they have had sex in.
Nikki, an executive in Hollywood who is engaged to fellow cast Jill, says that her friends describe her as "funny" and "over achiever". Meanwhile, Rose who is the inspiration behind "The L Word" character Papi, says that she is a player, a reformed player.
Rose additionally said that Mariah Carey's video "Vision of Love" helped her to discover her sexuality. Nikki said she found out when she was 25 while Whitney recalled, "I saw Susanna Hoffs and I was like what is this feeling in my stomach?"
Tracy is turned off by women who love men, Whitney by cockiness and Rose by small breasts and rear end. Nikki is turned on by chest area while Rose is excited by smile, breasts and bumps.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia