'Real L Word' Women Talk Turn-Off, Sex and First Discovery
The women of "The Real L Word" gave an interview to reveal more about their different personalities before the show debuts on June 20. The six lesbian women living in L.A. open up about how their friends describe her, when they first find out they are attracted to same sex, and strangest places they have had sex in.
Nikki, an executive in Hollywood who is engaged to fellow cast Jill, says that her friends describe her as "funny" and "over achiever". Meanwhile, Rose who is the inspiration behind "The L Word" character Papi, says that she is a player, a reformed player.
Rose additionally said that Mariah Carey's video "Vision of Love" helped her to discover her sexuality. Nikki said she found out when she was 25 while Whitney recalled, "I saw Susanna Hoffs and I was like what is this feeling in my stomach?"
Tracy is turned off by women who love men, Whitney by cockiness and Rose by small breasts and rear end. Nikki is turned on by chest area while Rose is excited by smile, breasts and bumps.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show