Backstage Footage of Justin Bieber on 'Oprah'
Justin Bieber's episode on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" may have aired on Tuesday, May 11 but Harpo wants to make the most of it that they have invited the 16-year-old for further Q & A session. In a video labeled "Backstage At The Oprah Winfrey Show", Justin answered some additional and lighter questions after doing the taping with Oprah Winfrey.
When asked how he felt appearing on the show for the first time, Justin said "It felt great. I was really glad I came out here and do what I love to do and doing it on Oprah was amazing." He further talked about why he loves his mom, his version of a perfect girl, who he wants to work with and what's hanging on his bedroom wall.
In the talk with Oprah, Justin said that he's still coming in terms with his fame. "It's been pretty crazy coming from a little town in Canada and now being able to travel the world and do what I love," he said. "I was just posting videos online for fun. I never really thought this was possible, so I never really dreamed of it."
His mom Pattie was also there to answer some questions, praising her son's management team. "[They] protect his character and treat him like a kid and make sure that he stays grounded and has fun," she said. "I think I would worry more if he was in high school where I wouldn't know what he was doing, whereas now I know who he's with and where he is all the time."
Justin did not only sit on Oprah's couch for an interview but also performed "Baby" and a solo drum.
- Backstage Q & A
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March