First Look: Matt Damon Dressed as Pilot on '30 Rock'
How Matt Damon would be presented on "30 Rock" has been teased through the episode stills. Damon, whose casting was confirmed in late April, would appear in the fourth season finale airing May 20. In the episode called "I Do Do", he would play a wedding guest who wears a pilot uniform.
According to the official synopsis, Tina Fey's Liz will stop by three weddings and in one of them she'll meet "the man of her dreams". However, it is not explained further whether Damon would be him. From the look of the stills, Liz would be the bridesmaid who hangs out near the bar with Damon's character.
Matt Damon offered himself up for the guest starring appearance. In December, he told EW, "I would do [30 Rock] in a heartbeat if they asked me to come on. ...Let's make this happen. Tina is a brilliant comedy writer. My wife and I download that show in bulk. That's actually one of the downsides to working so much this year; I have fallen behind on this season. But we love that show, so if she has a part for me, I'm game."
The season finale will also be about Jack's love triangle between high school love, Nancy Donovan (guest star Julianne Moore), and CNBC anchor, Avery Jessup (guest star Elizabeth Banks). Jenna's boyfriend is confronted with a similar dilemma when his desire for another woman threatens to ruin their relationship, and Kenneth, with the help of Tracy, tries to avoid a promotion that would land him in LA.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'