'90210' 2.21 Preview: Javier Plus Adrianna Equals to Javianna
A new guy who is more good looking than a Jonas and less American than an Idol is visiting the famous zip code "90210" next week. Latin recording artist Diego Boneta guest stars as Javier, a pop star who is romancing Adrianna and blocks Navid's way to tell her how he feels.
Also in the episode called "Javianna", Jen has taken control of Naomi's finances and puts her on a tight budget, resulting in an instant meltdown by Naomi. Without her credit cards, Naomi is too distracted to realize Liam is in need of support to deal with the departure of his father, so he turns to Annie for comfort.
Despite Spence's suggestion, Teddy refuses to end his relationship with Silver, and the two decide to spend the night together. Ivy invites Dixon to spend the summer in Australia with her and Laurel, but the idea doesn't go over well with his parents. Harry and Debbie's problems escalate when she finds out that Harry has been hiding Dixon's gambling issues from her. Meanwhile, Jasper returns to resolve things with Annie.
"Javianna" airs May 11, just one episode away from the season finale.
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital