'90210' 2.21 Preview: Javier Plus Adrianna Equals to Javianna
A new guy who is more good looking than a Jonas and less American than an Idol is visiting the famous zip code "90210" next week. Latin recording artist Diego Boneta guest stars as Javier, a pop star who is romancing Adrianna and blocks Navid's way to tell her how he feels.
Also in the episode called "Javianna", Jen has taken control of Naomi's finances and puts her on a tight budget, resulting in an instant meltdown by Naomi. Without her credit cards, Naomi is too distracted to realize Liam is in need of support to deal with the departure of his father, so he turns to Annie for comfort.
Despite Spence's suggestion, Teddy refuses to end his relationship with Silver, and the two decide to spend the night together. Ivy invites Dixon to spend the summer in Australia with her and Laurel, but the idea doesn't go over well with his parents. Harry and Debbie's problems escalate when she finds out that Harry has been hiding Dixon's gambling issues from her. Meanwhile, Jasper returns to resolve things with Annie.
"Javianna" airs May 11, just one episode away from the season finale.
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?