'90210' 2.21 Preview: Javier Plus Adrianna Equals to Javianna
A new guy who is more good looking than a Jonas and less American than an Idol is visiting the famous zip code "90210" next week. Latin recording artist Diego Boneta guest stars as Javier, a pop star who is romancing Adrianna and blocks Navid's way to tell her how he feels.
Also in the episode called "Javianna", Jen has taken control of Naomi's finances and puts her on a tight budget, resulting in an instant meltdown by Naomi. Without her credit cards, Naomi is too distracted to realize Liam is in need of support to deal with the departure of his father, so he turns to Annie for comfort.
Despite Spence's suggestion, Teddy refuses to end his relationship with Silver, and the two decide to spend the night together. Ivy invites Dixon to spend the summer in Australia with her and Laurel, but the idea doesn't go over well with his parents. Harry and Debbie's problems escalate when she finds out that Harry has been hiding Dixon's gambling issues from her. Meanwhile, Jasper returns to resolve things with Annie.
"Javianna" airs May 11, just one episode away from the season finale.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service