Keanu Reeves and Charlize Theron Caught Sharing Intimate Kiss
Keanu Reeves and Charlize Theron have fueled rumors that they are more than just pals when they were spotted getting intimate in Beverly Hills, California on Monday night, May 3. The twosome had PDA while waiting for the valet after sharing a "romantic dinner" at Bouchon restaurant.
In a video obtained by TMZ, the couple was seen sharing an affectionate kiss and long hug on the way out of the eatery. Keanu and Charlize later drove home separately, with the 34-year-old beauty's car arriving first.
Soon after several sites ran reports that Keanu and Charlize are an item, Gossip Cop comes out with the denial. A source close to the actress tells the site that the rumors are "definitely not true" and the two stars who once played a couple in 2001 "Sweet November" are just "old friends".
Keanu Reeves, whose girlfriend Jennifer Syme died in a car accident in April 2001, is relatively closed about his personal life. Charlize Theron, meanwhile, was reported splitting from boyfriend of nine years, Stuart Townsend, in January this year.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris