Keanu Reeves and Charlize Theron Caught Sharing Intimate Kiss
Keanu Reeves and Charlize Theron have fueled rumors that they are more than just pals when they were spotted getting intimate in Beverly Hills, California on Monday night, May 3. The twosome had PDA while waiting for the valet after sharing a "romantic dinner" at Bouchon restaurant.
In a video obtained by TMZ, the couple was seen sharing an affectionate kiss and long hug on the way out of the eatery. Keanu and Charlize later drove home separately, with the 34-year-old beauty's car arriving first.
Soon after several sites ran reports that Keanu and Charlize are an item, Gossip Cop comes out with the denial. A source close to the actress tells the site that the rumors are "definitely not true" and the two stars who once played a couple in 2001 "Sweet November" are just "old friends".
Keanu Reeves, whose girlfriend Jennifer Syme died in a car accident in April 2001, is relatively closed about his personal life. Charlize Theron, meanwhile, was reported splitting from boyfriend of nine years, Stuart Townsend, in January this year.
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist