Keanu Reeves and Charlize Theron Caught Sharing Intimate Kiss
Keanu Reeves and Charlize Theron have fueled rumors that they are more than just pals when they were spotted getting intimate in Beverly Hills, California on Monday night, May 3. The twosome had PDA while waiting for the valet after sharing a "romantic dinner" at Bouchon restaurant.
In a video obtained by TMZ, the couple was seen sharing an affectionate kiss and long hug on the way out of the eatery. Keanu and Charlize later drove home separately, with the 34-year-old beauty's car arriving first.
Soon after several sites ran reports that Keanu and Charlize are an item, Gossip Cop comes out with the denial. A source close to the actress tells the site that the rumors are "definitely not true" and the two stars who once played a couple in 2001 "Sweet November" are just "old friends".
Keanu Reeves, whose girlfriend Jennifer Syme died in a car accident in April 2001, is relatively closed about his personal life. Charlize Theron, meanwhile, was reported splitting from boyfriend of nine years, Stuart Townsend, in January this year.
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift