'Celebrity Apprentice': Bret Michaels Won, Summer Sanders Fired
This week's episode of "The Celebrity Apprentice" sees Olympic gold medal swimmer Summer Sanders being fired. It coincidentally is also the one where Bret Michaels wins as a project manager. Thus, the episode was dedicated to the rocker who is lying on hospital bed, fighting for dear life.
Summer is the project manager for Tenacity in the task to create three 30-second radio spots for companies such as Benjamin Franklin Plumbing and Mister Sparky. Tenacity had difficulty in the studio section when Cyndi Lauper had a bad voice day and could not contribute to the jingle.
Rocksolid, led by Bret, won although he ignored the executives' instruction not to make jokes at plumber's expense in the spots. They eventually created a spot about "cracks" and used music inspired by 1970s porn.
In the boardroom, Summer brought Cyndi who constantly asked irrelevant questions during meeting with the execs and Curtis Stone whose fault Summer can't actually point out. Mr. Donald Trump sent Cyndi out of the boardroom first, saying she's not getting fired and left Summer and Curtis to defend themselves. In the end Summer got fired for not having killer instinct.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation