'Celebrity Apprentice': Bret Michaels Won, Summer Sanders Fired
This week's episode of "The Celebrity Apprentice" sees Olympic gold medal swimmer Summer Sanders being fired. It coincidentally is also the one where Bret Michaels wins as a project manager. Thus, the episode was dedicated to the rocker who is lying on hospital bed, fighting for dear life.
Summer is the project manager for Tenacity in the task to create three 30-second radio spots for companies such as Benjamin Franklin Plumbing and Mister Sparky. Tenacity had difficulty in the studio section when Cyndi Lauper had a bad voice day and could not contribute to the jingle.
Rocksolid, led by Bret, won although he ignored the executives' instruction not to make jokes at plumber's expense in the spots. They eventually created a spot about "cracks" and used music inspired by 1970s porn.
In the boardroom, Summer brought Cyndi who constantly asked irrelevant questions during meeting with the execs and Curtis Stone whose fault Summer can't actually point out. Mr. Donald Trump sent Cyndi out of the boardroom first, saying she's not getting fired and left Summer and Curtis to defend themselves. In the end Summer got fired for not having killer instinct.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board