Justin Bieber Posted Picture With Kim Kardashian, Calling Her 'Girlfriend'
Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian have declared their admiration to each other. The two met on Saturday night, May 1 at the 2010 White House Correspondents' Dinner in Washington, D.C. Though he did meet a lot of other female celebrities at the event, the "Baby" hitmaker apparently was charmed by the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star.
"Look its my girlfriend," Bieber wrote on his Twitter along with a picture featuring him next to Kim. The 29-year-old beauty then replied, "I officially have Bieber Fever!!!" However, when asked by Ryan Seacrest whether or not they are dating, she simply said, "Biebs??? LOL"
Justin Bieber recently claimed he is still single and is open to possibility of dating his female fan. Kim Kardashian, meanwhile, is back on the market after breaking up with boyfriend Reggie Bush. She later was reported dating soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo, but has debunked the rumor.
More Justin Bieber News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!