Sneak Peek: 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Season 2 Premiere
"The Real Housewives of New Jersey" will soon begin a new chapter and a sneak peek at the chaos, rivalry and eccentricity that the socialites bring to the screen has been released. Danielle remains the 'villain' in this group, feuding with most of the housewives after one of them dug out her criminal past.
In one clip Danielle visits a priest to discuss about the girls going against her. In the first season finale, Danielle's secrets were revealed, exposing her past that includes stripping, cocaine use, and an arrest for kidnapping, extortion and drug possession. In another clip the group talks about Danielle but Jacqueline prefers to keep quiet.
The good news comes from Jacqueline who gave birth to a baby boy she named Nicholas. Meanwhile, viewers are given deeper look into Dina and Teresa's life through their daily activity.
"With Jacqueline and Teresa both having babies, Caroline and Dina maintaining the Manzo family clan and Danielle still trying to make her way into the inner circle, the tension is high and the girls from the Garden State don't hold back," the press release says. "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" airs the second season starting May 3.
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'