Sneak Peek: 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' Season 2 Premiere
"The Real Housewives of New Jersey" will soon begin a new chapter and a sneak peek at the chaos, rivalry and eccentricity that the socialites bring to the screen has been released. Danielle remains the 'villain' in this group, feuding with most of the housewives after one of them dug out her criminal past.
In one clip Danielle visits a priest to discuss about the girls going against her. In the first season finale, Danielle's secrets were revealed, exposing her past that includes stripping, cocaine use, and an arrest for kidnapping, extortion and drug possession. In another clip the group talks about Danielle but Jacqueline prefers to keep quiet.
The good news comes from Jacqueline who gave birth to a baby boy she named Nicholas. Meanwhile, viewers are given deeper look into Dina and Teresa's life through their daily activity.
"With Jacqueline and Teresa both having babies, Caroline and Dina maintaining the Manzo family clan and Danielle still trying to make her way into the inner circle, the tension is high and the girls from the Garden State don't hold back," the press release says. "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" airs the second season starting May 3.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake