Eminem Announces First Single From 'Recovery'
Eminem rarely updates his Twitter and only writes on the micro-blogging site when he has something important for his fans. Most recently on April 26, he announced new single of his upcoming seventh studio album "Recovery", simply writing "I'm 'Not Afraid'."
Words are, the brand new single is going to be unleashed this coming Friday, April 30 as the first offering of the June 22 release. The rumor additionally suggested that the track will be different from the Slim Shady's songs previously listed in 2009 "Relapse".
When announcing "Recovery" earlier this month, Eminem said, "I had originally planned for 'Relapse 2' to come out last year, but as I kept recording and working with new producers, the idea of a sequel to 'Relapse' started to make less and less sense to me, and I wanted to make a completely new album. The music on 'Recovery' came out very different from 'Relapse', and I think it deserves its own title."
More Eminem News
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!