Eminem Announces First Single From 'Recovery'
Eminem rarely updates his Twitter and only writes on the micro-blogging site when he has something important for his fans. Most recently on April 26, he announced new single of his upcoming seventh studio album "Recovery", simply writing "I'm 'Not Afraid'."
Words are, the brand new single is going to be unleashed this coming Friday, April 30 as the first offering of the June 22 release. The rumor additionally suggested that the track will be different from the Slim Shady's songs previously listed in 2009 "Relapse".
When announcing "Recovery" earlier this month, Eminem said, "I had originally planned for 'Relapse 2' to come out last year, but as I kept recording and working with new producers, the idea of a sequel to 'Relapse' started to make less and less sense to me, and I wanted to make a completely new album. The music on 'Recovery' came out very different from 'Relapse', and I think it deserves its own title."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video