Eminem Announces First Single From 'Recovery'
Eminem rarely updates his Twitter and only writes on the micro-blogging site when he has something important for his fans. Most recently on April 26, he announced new single of his upcoming seventh studio album "Recovery", simply writing "I'm 'Not Afraid'."
Words are, the brand new single is going to be unleashed this coming Friday, April 30 as the first offering of the June 22 release. The rumor additionally suggested that the track will be different from the Slim Shady's songs previously listed in 2009 "Relapse".
When announcing "Recovery" earlier this month, Eminem said, "I had originally planned for 'Relapse 2' to come out last year, but as I kept recording and working with new producers, the idea of a sequel to 'Relapse' started to make less and less sense to me, and I wanted to make a completely new album. The music on 'Recovery' came out very different from 'Relapse', and I think it deserves its own title."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off