Eminem Announces First Single From 'Recovery'
Eminem rarely updates his Twitter and only writes on the micro-blogging site when he has something important for his fans. Most recently on April 26, he announced new single of his upcoming seventh studio album "Recovery", simply writing "I'm 'Not Afraid'."
Words are, the brand new single is going to be unleashed this coming Friday, April 30 as the first offering of the June 22 release. The rumor additionally suggested that the track will be different from the Slim Shady's songs previously listed in 2009 "Relapse".
When announcing "Recovery" earlier this month, Eminem said, "I had originally planned for 'Relapse 2' to come out last year, but as I kept recording and working with new producers, the idea of a sequel to 'Relapse' started to make less and less sense to me, and I wanted to make a completely new album. The music on 'Recovery' came out very different from 'Relapse', and I think it deserves its own title."
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women