Eminem Announces First Single From 'Recovery'
Eminem rarely updates his Twitter and only writes on the micro-blogging site when he has something important for his fans. Most recently on April 26, he announced new single of his upcoming seventh studio album "Recovery", simply writing "I'm 'Not Afraid'."
Words are, the brand new single is going to be unleashed this coming Friday, April 30 as the first offering of the June 22 release. The rumor additionally suggested that the track will be different from the Slim Shady's songs previously listed in 2009 "Relapse".
When announcing "Recovery" earlier this month, Eminem said, "I had originally planned for 'Relapse 2' to come out last year, but as I kept recording and working with new producers, the idea of a sequel to 'Relapse' started to make less and less sense to me, and I wanted to make a completely new album. The music on 'Recovery' came out very different from 'Relapse', and I think it deserves its own title."
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo