Back From Rehab, Jesse James Loses the Wedding Ring
Back from a rehab facility, Jesse James was seen outside the Seal Beach, California where he has a home he used to share with wife Sandra Bullock. One thing paps took notice of was the absence of his wedding ring.
"Jesse is finally admitting to himself that he blew it. The marriage of five years with Sandra Bullock is over and he only has himself to blame," a friend of James told PopEater. The time he spent at the Arizona rehab allegedly helped him to understand what he has done to his wife and kids.
"Jesse removing his wedding ring is a big deal," the source added. "As long as he wore his wedding ring, he believed there was some hope. Now, he is finally admitting to himself and everyone else that any chance of getting back together with Sandra is dead."
Bullock was also seen on April 16 without her wedding ring. However neither James nor Bullock has announced whether they will take the divorce route.
Ever since Michelle McGee revealed publicly that she was having an 11-month affair with James, the biker admitted earlier this year that he has cheated on his wife. "Jesse checked himself into a treatment facility to deal with personal issues," James' rep told People last month. "He realized that this time was crucial to help himself, help his family and help save his marriage."
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen