Back From Rehab, Jesse James Loses the Wedding Ring
Back from a rehab facility, Jesse James was seen outside the Seal Beach, California where he has a home he used to share with wife Sandra Bullock. One thing paps took notice of was the absence of his wedding ring.
"Jesse is finally admitting to himself that he blew it. The marriage of five years with Sandra Bullock is over and he only has himself to blame," a friend of James told PopEater. The time he spent at the Arizona rehab allegedly helped him to understand what he has done to his wife and kids.
"Jesse removing his wedding ring is a big deal," the source added. "As long as he wore his wedding ring, he believed there was some hope. Now, he is finally admitting to himself and everyone else that any chance of getting back together with Sandra is dead."
Bullock was also seen on April 16 without her wedding ring. However neither James nor Bullock has announced whether they will take the divorce route.
Ever since Michelle McGee revealed publicly that she was having an 11-month affair with James, the biker admitted earlier this year that he has cheated on his wife. "Jesse checked himself into a treatment facility to deal with personal issues," James' rep told People last month. "He realized that this time was crucial to help himself, help his family and help save his marriage."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal