'Desperate Housewives' 6.21 Preview: Two Nice Big Ones
"I've got two nice big ones right here," says Susan while offering potatoes and her breasts for Oscar. In the next "Desperate Housewives", Gaby and Susan plan an elaborate scheme against their husbands by having dinner together and putting on revealing clothes.
Meanwhile, Angie comes face to face with her ex, Patrick Logan (John Barrowman), after years on the run. Lynette sees a darker side of Eddie, and Bree meets a woman who knows Sam all too well. "A Little Night Music" airs May 2.
There will be two more episodes before the sixth season finale. A spoilery synopsis of the May 16 episode has been released over the weekend, saying "Gaby puts herself at risk in an attempt to help Angie; Eddie controls Lynette's fate; Susan faces her financial problems; Bree considers revealing a secret."
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'