'Desperate Housewives' 6.21 Preview: Two Nice Big Ones
"I've got two nice big ones right here," says Susan while offering potatoes and her breasts for Oscar. In the next "Desperate Housewives", Gaby and Susan plan an elaborate scheme against their husbands by having dinner together and putting on revealing clothes.
Meanwhile, Angie comes face to face with her ex, Patrick Logan (John Barrowman), after years on the run. Lynette sees a darker side of Eddie, and Bree meets a woman who knows Sam all too well. "A Little Night Music" airs May 2.
There will be two more episodes before the sixth season finale. A spoilery synopsis of the May 16 episode has been released over the weekend, saying "Gaby puts herself at risk in an attempt to help Angie; Eddie controls Lynette's fate; Susan faces her financial problems; Bree considers revealing a secret."
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie