'Desperate Housewives' 6.21 Preview: Two Nice Big Ones
"I've got two nice big ones right here," says Susan while offering potatoes and her breasts for Oscar. In the next "Desperate Housewives", Gaby and Susan plan an elaborate scheme against their husbands by having dinner together and putting on revealing clothes.
Meanwhile, Angie comes face to face with her ex, Patrick Logan (John Barrowman), after years on the run. Lynette sees a darker side of Eddie, and Bree meets a woman who knows Sam all too well. "A Little Night Music" airs May 2.
There will be two more episodes before the sixth season finale. A spoilery synopsis of the May 16 episode has been released over the weekend, saying "Gaby puts herself at risk in an attempt to help Angie; Eddie controls Lynette's fate; Susan faces her financial problems; Bree considers revealing a secret."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked