'Desperate Housewives' 6.21 Preview: Two Nice Big Ones
"I've got two nice big ones right here," says Susan while offering potatoes and her breasts for Oscar. In the next "Desperate Housewives", Gaby and Susan plan an elaborate scheme against their husbands by having dinner together and putting on revealing clothes.
Meanwhile, Angie comes face to face with her ex, Patrick Logan (John Barrowman), after years on the run. Lynette sees a darker side of Eddie, and Bree meets a woman who knows Sam all too well. "A Little Night Music" airs May 2.
There will be two more episodes before the sixth season finale. A spoilery synopsis of the May 16 episode has been released over the weekend, saying "Gaby puts herself at risk in an attempt to help Angie; Eddie controls Lynette's fate; Susan faces her financial problems; Bree considers revealing a secret."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group