'Desperate Housewives' 6.21 Preview: Two Nice Big Ones
"I've got two nice big ones right here," says Susan while offering potatoes and her breasts for Oscar. In the next "Desperate Housewives", Gaby and Susan plan an elaborate scheme against their husbands by having dinner together and putting on revealing clothes.
Meanwhile, Angie comes face to face with her ex, Patrick Logan (John Barrowman), after years on the run. Lynette sees a darker side of Eddie, and Bree meets a woman who knows Sam all too well. "A Little Night Music" airs May 2.
There will be two more episodes before the sixth season finale. A spoilery synopsis of the May 16 episode has been released over the weekend, saying "Gaby puts herself at risk in an attempt to help Angie; Eddie controls Lynette's fate; Susan faces her financial problems; Bree considers revealing a secret."
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video