David Hasselhoff's Ex-Wife Gets 90 Days in Jail
David Hasselhoff's ex-wife Pamela Bach gets 60 more days in jail on top of the 30 days sentence that Los Angeles judge ruled earlier. The additional days are given because her DUI arrest in November constitutes a parole violation.
Bach pleaded no contest on Thursday, April 22 to charges of driving under the influence. Beside serving jail time, Bach is also ordered to serve 16 days of Cal Trans work, join an 18-month licensed alcohol and drug education counseling program and complete a 21-day program known as the Multiple Offender Drinking Driver Program.
It doesn't end there. Bach's driver's license has also been suspended for two years and she will have to wear a SCRAM device for 6 months when released from jail. The ankle bracelet will monitor the amount of alcohol in her system. Before this, she had been ordered to pay fines totaling almost $5,000.
According to TMZ, Bach will begin her jail time on May 3.
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms