David Hasselhoff's Ex-Wife Gets 90 Days in Jail
David Hasselhoff's ex-wife Pamela Bach gets 60 more days in jail on top of the 30 days sentence that Los Angeles judge ruled earlier. The additional days are given because her DUI arrest in November constitutes a parole violation.
Bach pleaded no contest on Thursday, April 22 to charges of driving under the influence. Beside serving jail time, Bach is also ordered to serve 16 days of Cal Trans work, join an 18-month licensed alcohol and drug education counseling program and complete a 21-day program known as the Multiple Offender Drinking Driver Program.
It doesn't end there. Bach's driver's license has also been suspended for two years and she will have to wear a SCRAM device for 6 months when released from jail. The ankle bracelet will monitor the amount of alcohol in her system. Before this, she had been ordered to pay fines totaling almost $5,000.
According to TMZ, Bach will begin her jail time on May 3.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?