David Hasselhoff's Ex-Wife Gets 90 Days in Jail
David Hasselhoff's ex-wife Pamela Bach gets 60 more days in jail on top of the 30 days sentence that Los Angeles judge ruled earlier. The additional days are given because her DUI arrest in November constitutes a parole violation.
Bach pleaded no contest on Thursday, April 22 to charges of driving under the influence. Beside serving jail time, Bach is also ordered to serve 16 days of Cal Trans work, join an 18-month licensed alcohol and drug education counseling program and complete a 21-day program known as the Multiple Offender Drinking Driver Program.
It doesn't end there. Bach's driver's license has also been suspended for two years and she will have to wear a SCRAM device for 6 months when released from jail. The ankle bracelet will monitor the amount of alcohol in her system. Before this, she had been ordered to pay fines totaling almost $5,000.
According to TMZ, Bach will begin her jail time on May 3.
More David Hasselhoff News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign