David Hasselhoff's Ex-Wife Gets 90 Days in Jail
David Hasselhoff's ex-wife Pamela Bach gets 60 more days in jail on top of the 30 days sentence that Los Angeles judge ruled earlier. The additional days are given because her DUI arrest in November constitutes a parole violation.
Bach pleaded no contest on Thursday, April 22 to charges of driving under the influence. Beside serving jail time, Bach is also ordered to serve 16 days of Cal Trans work, join an 18-month licensed alcohol and drug education counseling program and complete a 21-day program known as the Multiple Offender Drinking Driver Program.
It doesn't end there. Bach's driver's license has also been suspended for two years and she will have to wear a SCRAM device for 6 months when released from jail. The ankle bracelet will monitor the amount of alcohol in her system. Before this, she had been ordered to pay fines totaling almost $5,000.
According to TMZ, Bach will begin her jail time on May 3.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered