David Hasselhoff's Ex-Wife Gets 90 Days in Jail
David Hasselhoff's ex-wife Pamela Bach gets 60 more days in jail on top of the 30 days sentence that Los Angeles judge ruled earlier. The additional days are given because her DUI arrest in November constitutes a parole violation.
Bach pleaded no contest on Thursday, April 22 to charges of driving under the influence. Beside serving jail time, Bach is also ordered to serve 16 days of Cal Trans work, join an 18-month licensed alcohol and drug education counseling program and complete a 21-day program known as the Multiple Offender Drinking Driver Program.
It doesn't end there. Bach's driver's license has also been suspended for two years and she will have to wear a SCRAM device for 6 months when released from jail. The ankle bracelet will monitor the amount of alcohol in her system. Before this, she had been ordered to pay fines totaling almost $5,000.
According to TMZ, Bach will begin her jail time on May 3.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'