'Project Runway' Season 7 Winner Is Seth Aaron Henderson
In the final challenge to win a $100,000 and receive the title as "Project Runway" season 7 winner, Seth Aaron Henderson came out victorious. The stylist slash designer impressed the panel of judges, including guest Faith Hill, with his graphic design inspired by 1940s German and Soviet military.
Henderson created a line of red, yellow, black and gray high-collared dresses and separates which are accessorized with leather gloves, patterned leggings and cuffs. Michael Kors said his design was "exhilarating and powerful," while Nina Garcia said Henderson was "fearless".
"I came here to prove something to myself, and I did that. But I guess I also impressed a lot of people along the way," he said upon winning. Henderson would use the prize money for vacation with wife and their two children.
In the competition, Henderson beat Emilio Sosa's vibrant collection which he titled Color Me Bad. The contestant who won most of the challenges in the season fought back tears when the judges announced the result. Mila Hermanovski came in third place with her 1960s-inspired black and white line.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic