'Project Runway' Season 7 Winner Is Seth Aaron Henderson
In the final challenge to win a $100,000 and receive the title as "Project Runway" season 7 winner, Seth Aaron Henderson came out victorious. The stylist slash designer impressed the panel of judges, including guest Faith Hill, with his graphic design inspired by 1940s German and Soviet military.
Henderson created a line of red, yellow, black and gray high-collared dresses and separates which are accessorized with leather gloves, patterned leggings and cuffs. Michael Kors said his design was "exhilarating and powerful," while Nina Garcia said Henderson was "fearless".
"I came here to prove something to myself, and I did that. But I guess I also impressed a lot of people along the way," he said upon winning. Henderson would use the prize money for vacation with wife and their two children.
In the competition, Henderson beat Emilio Sosa's vibrant collection which he titled Color Me Bad. The contestant who won most of the challenges in the season fought back tears when the judges announced the result. Mila Hermanovski came in third place with her 1960s-inspired black and white line.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Confirms Return of Original Cast Member