'Project Runway' Season 7 Winner Is Seth Aaron Henderson
In the final challenge to win a $100,000 and receive the title as "Project Runway" season 7 winner, Seth Aaron Henderson came out victorious. The stylist slash designer impressed the panel of judges, including guest Faith Hill, with his graphic design inspired by 1940s German and Soviet military.
Henderson created a line of red, yellow, black and gray high-collared dresses and separates which are accessorized with leather gloves, patterned leggings and cuffs. Michael Kors said his design was "exhilarating and powerful," while Nina Garcia said Henderson was "fearless".
"I came here to prove something to myself, and I did that. But I guess I also impressed a lot of people along the way," he said upon winning. Henderson would use the prize money for vacation with wife and their two children.
In the competition, Henderson beat Emilio Sosa's vibrant collection which he titled Color Me Bad. The contestant who won most of the challenges in the season fought back tears when the judges announced the result. Mila Hermanovski came in third place with her 1960s-inspired black and white line.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video