'True Blood' Drops New Poster and Comic Book Cover
The fifth promo poster of "True Blood" is released along with the announcement that people of Bon Temps, Sookie in particular, are looking for a missing person. Vampire Bill, who was kidnapped at the end of season 2, is declared a missing person in the back of every TruBlood bottled drink.
The poster allows fans to get more personal details about Bill. Known as William Thomas Compton, the 174-year-old vampire weighs 165 lbs and is 5'10" tall. He was last seen at Maison de Paris - just outside of Bon Temps, Louisiana - wearing a navy suit, white dress shirt and navy patterned tie. According to creator Alan Ball, the fate of Bill is found out as soon as the first episode which airs June 13.
There will be seven more posters released in the coming weeks. Meanwhile, HBO is encouraging fans to log on to the official site in order to watch behind the scene filming of the new season.
The other image released for "True Blood" is the comic book art made by IDW Publishing. "Blood and sex mix on a hot rainy night at Merlotte's, when Sookie and her friends are trapped by a vengeful spirit who feeds on shame," the description under the first issue is read. Co-plotted by Ball, the book has its art created by David Messina. It will be released on July 28 for the retail price of $3.99.
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC