Justin Bieber Holds No. 1 Spot, 'Glee' Soundtrack to Rule Hot 200 Next Week
Justin Bieber remains Billboard Hot 200 champ this week. His second album "My World 2.0" secures the hot spot for third non-consecutive week. It shifts 92,000 units which becomes the smallest selling number for a chart topper since Chrisette Michele's "Epiphany" topped the list with 83,000 in May 2009.
Sitting behind Justin at the runner-up position is MGMT. The band crack the chart with their new release "Congratulations" which has sold 66,000 copies. Lady Antebellum follow at No. 3 with they award-winning album "Need You Now".
Usher falls two slots from No. 2 to the fourth place with "Raymond vs. Raymond". Securing the next spot is another new entry of this week, Coheed and Cambria. Their album "Year of the Black Rainbow" bows with 51,000 units.
The latest edition of "Now" hit singles compilation drops to No. 6, Lady GaGa holds last week's position at No. 7 with "The Fame" and Ke$ha returns to the Top 10 at No. 8 with "Animal". Rounding up at No. 9 and 10 respectively are Monica's "Still Standing" and Justin's "My World".
As for next week, the chart is predicted to have a new champion. "The Power of Madonna" compilation from "Glee" soundtrack is estimated to take the reign from Justin Bieber with 100,000 to 125,000 opening number.
Top 10 of Billboard Hot 200:
- "My World 2.0" - Justin Bieber
- "Congratulations" - MGMT
- "Need You Now" - Lady Antebellum
- "Raymond vs. Raymond" - Usher
- "Year of the Black Rainbow" - Coheed and Cambria
- "Now That's What I Call Music!" - various artists
- "The Fame" - Lady GaGa
- "Animal" - Ke$ha
- "Still Standing" - Monica
- "My World" - Justin Bieber
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris