Sandra Bullock Spotted Out Without Wedding Ring
Sandra Bullock has come out from hiding once again and she apparently has taken off her wedding ring. Entertainment Tonight has got its hand on the latest picture of the actress, and her vintage French platinum band along with intertwining diamonds, which she has worn since she wed Jesse James, was missing from her left hand.
The photo shown during ET's Monday night broadcast was reportedly taken when Sandra was taking a hike in Northern California last Friday, April 16. During the outing, the "The Blind Side" star was seen drinking a coffee, wearing a hat and scarf around her neck with barely any makeup. Entertainment Tonight will show more exclusive pictures of Sandra Bullock on Tuesday, April 20.
After her husband's cheating scandal surfaced in early March, Sandra Bullock has only made public appearance once before. On March 31, the Oscar winner was spotted visiting the Beverly Hills home of her friend, investor Gabriel Brenner.
Despite the picture which features Sandra without her wedding ring, her representative has previously insisted that she has no plan to file for divorce to Jesse James. "Neither she nor her representatives have contacted or shopped around for divorce lawyers," the rep stated at that time.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective