Sandra Bullock Spotted Out Without Wedding Ring
Sandra Bullock has come out from hiding once again and she apparently has taken off her wedding ring. Entertainment Tonight has got its hand on the latest picture of the actress, and her vintage French platinum band along with intertwining diamonds, which she has worn since she wed Jesse James, was missing from her left hand.
The photo shown during ET's Monday night broadcast was reportedly taken when Sandra was taking a hike in Northern California last Friday, April 16. During the outing, the "The Blind Side" star was seen drinking a coffee, wearing a hat and scarf around her neck with barely any makeup. Entertainment Tonight will show more exclusive pictures of Sandra Bullock on Tuesday, April 20.
After her husband's cheating scandal surfaced in early March, Sandra Bullock has only made public appearance once before. On March 31, the Oscar winner was spotted visiting the Beverly Hills home of her friend, investor Gabriel Brenner.
Despite the picture which features Sandra without her wedding ring, her representative has previously insisted that she has no plan to file for divorce to Jesse James. "Neither she nor her representatives have contacted or shopped around for divorce lawyers," the rep stated at that time.
More Sandra Bullock News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date