'Smallville' 9.17 Preview: Upgrade
Brian Austin Green returns to "Smallville" as the man with artificial heart, Metallo. In "Upgrade", Zod continues to pose as "The Blur" and asks Lois to investigate one of Tess' secret labs. An explosion rocks the lab, and Lois is rescued by John Corben, Metallo's alter ego, who was a subject of multiple experiments.
While investigating the explosion, Clark is exposed to red kryptonite. And infected Clark takes Zod to the Fortress. Tess turns to Chloe for help and they send in Corben to stop Clark from revealing all his secrets.
On another news, EW recently reported that members of Justice Society of America will return for the finale which date is not yet revealed. Black Canary was first confirmed, followed by Hawkman, Stargirl and Cyborg.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy