Nicki Minaj Fires Waka Flocka Flame's Mother as Her Manager
Hot on the heels of her withdrawal from Rihanna's Last Girl on Earth Tour, Nicki Minaj decided to end her professional relationship with her manager Debbie Antney who is also the mother of rapper Waka Flocka Flame. Confirming the news is Debbie herself.
"I received a letter, which was (a) suspension," the woman who has managed Nicki for three years confessed to Hip-Hop Weekly magazine. "The next letter that came in was a cease and desist in doing all business with Nicki Minaj from Nicki's attorney."
However, Debbie insisted she has no hard feeling for the female rapper and wishes her the best in her future endeavor. The boss of Mizay Entertainment said, "I love Nicki. I wish her the most success. It's not about the music, she's like one of my children... I wish her no harm, only much success."
More Nicki Minaj News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'