Nicki Minaj Fires Waka Flocka Flame's Mother as Her Manager
Hot on the heels of her withdrawal from Rihanna's Last Girl on Earth Tour, Nicki Minaj decided to end her professional relationship with her manager Debbie Antney who is also the mother of rapper Waka Flocka Flame. Confirming the news is Debbie herself.
"I received a letter, which was (a) suspension," the woman who has managed Nicki for three years confessed to Hip-Hop Weekly magazine. "The next letter that came in was a cease and desist in doing all business with Nicki Minaj from Nicki's attorney."
However, Debbie insisted she has no hard feeling for the female rapper and wishes her the best in her future endeavor. The boss of Mizay Entertainment said, "I love Nicki. I wish her the most success. It's not about the music, she's like one of my children... I wish her no harm, only much success."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service