Nicki Minaj Fires Waka Flocka Flame's Mother as Her Manager
Hot on the heels of her withdrawal from Rihanna's Last Girl on Earth Tour, Nicki Minaj decided to end her professional relationship with her manager Debbie Antney who is also the mother of rapper Waka Flocka Flame. Confirming the news is Debbie herself.
"I received a letter, which was (a) suspension," the woman who has managed Nicki for three years confessed to Hip-Hop Weekly magazine. "The next letter that came in was a cease and desist in doing all business with Nicki Minaj from Nicki's attorney."
However, Debbie insisted she has no hard feeling for the female rapper and wishes her the best in her future endeavor. The boss of Mizay Entertainment said, "I love Nicki. I wish her the most success. It's not about the music, she's like one of my children... I wish her no harm, only much success."
More Nicki Minaj News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked