Nicki Minaj Fires Waka Flocka Flame's Mother as Her Manager
Hot on the heels of her withdrawal from Rihanna's Last Girl on Earth Tour, Nicki Minaj decided to end her professional relationship with her manager Debbie Antney who is also the mother of rapper Waka Flocka Flame. Confirming the news is Debbie herself.
"I received a letter, which was (a) suspension," the woman who has managed Nicki for three years confessed to Hip-Hop Weekly magazine. "The next letter that came in was a cease and desist in doing all business with Nicki Minaj from Nicki's attorney."
However, Debbie insisted she has no hard feeling for the female rapper and wishes her the best in her future endeavor. The boss of Mizay Entertainment said, "I love Nicki. I wish her the most success. It's not about the music, she's like one of my children... I wish her no harm, only much success."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie