Nicki Minaj Fires Waka Flocka Flame's Mother as Her Manager
Hot on the heels of her withdrawal from Rihanna's Last Girl on Earth Tour, Nicki Minaj decided to end her professional relationship with her manager Debbie Antney who is also the mother of rapper Waka Flocka Flame. Confirming the news is Debbie herself.
"I received a letter, which was (a) suspension," the woman who has managed Nicki for three years confessed to Hip-Hop Weekly magazine. "The next letter that came in was a cease and desist in doing all business with Nicki Minaj from Nicki's attorney."
However, Debbie insisted she has no hard feeling for the female rapper and wishes her the best in her future endeavor. The boss of Mizay Entertainment said, "I love Nicki. I wish her the most success. It's not about the music, she's like one of my children... I wish her no harm, only much success."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked